Aberdeen emails are out

RFC55

20 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I disagree with that. It was an absolute canter to pick up tickets back then. 

I went to every away game in div 2/3 with relative ease. Fell away in div 1 due to work reasons. 

Trying to source an away ticket right now is murder. Minus livi and Killie 😂

Dumbarton was a nightmare for tickets, had to do hospitality once but saying that it was only £70 😂😂. I agree with you though as it definitely seems harder for me now than it was in the lower leagues. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I don't go on buses.  I have 2 tickets. 

Depending on circumstances in my personal situation will determine if I am making this game or not. 

Sorry I haven't replied to PM's as yet. I will get round to it. I am telling you all here though, if I don't know you as a regular from here, I won't be giving you the tickets.  Also, I won't be expecting money. I will be giving them away.  If you  want to pay then I wish for you to give the proceeds of the tickets to the Erskine Fund instead. That is my wish. 

fantastic gesture STG  👏

4 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I don't go on buses.  I have 2 tickets. 

Depending on circumstances in my personal situation will determine if I am making this game or not. 

Sorry I haven't replied to PM's as yet. I will get round to it. I am telling you all here though, if I don't know you as a regular from here, I won't be giving you the tickets.  Also, I won't be expecting money. I will be giving them away.  If you want to pay then I wish for you to give the proceeds of the tickets to the Erskine Fund instead. That is my wish. 

👍canny argue with that 

Archived