I hate saying this but Sunday for me

RFC55

For me last nights result puts enormous pressure on us when we go to the tattiedome at the end of the month, more so than this weekend. That said a poor result at the weekend and that pressure for the end of the month builds. Cant see them dropping point through Dec with their run of games and we cant afford to go into the winter break 5 points behind.ย 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Bagged a ticket earlier so it's probably just pure bravado talking on my behalf ๐Ÿ˜‚

Fuck sake you were installing some confidence in me aswell. The auld battle fever was on๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope it's a day to remember for all the right reasons mate๐Ÿ‘

Just now, dee9 said:

Fuck sake you were installing some confidence in me aswell. The auld battle fever was on๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope it's a day to remember for all the right reasons mate๐Ÿ‘

Seriously though mate,ย  I cannot even begin to envisage us getting beat.ย  Don't know where this feeling comes from but its came good in the past for me ๐Ÿ‘

The spirits are telling me Kent is curling one in from the edge of the box then Morelos is wrapping it up late on with a tap in.

Look forward to quoting myself here ๐Ÿ˜‚

I believe we will win on Sunday as well. celtic and their supporters will be even more arrogant than ever as they are a couple of points in front. Maybe in a way the results the other night might have helped us for Sunday.ย  2-1 morelos with both-What a party onย Sunday night

22 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Seriously though mate,ย  I cannot even begin to envisage us getting beat.ย  Don't know where this feeling comes from but its came good in the past for me ๐Ÿ‘

The spirits are telling me Kent is curling one in from the edge of the box then Morelos is wrapping it up late on with a tap in.

Look forward to quoting myself here ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yep....I will take that๐Ÿ’ƒ

Archived