Missing football

banjobear

Those with Netflix can watch a 6 part series called the English game.  It's a bit like downtown abbey with early football  in late 1800,s. It depicts the first professional player Fergus Soutar a Scot who has the obligatory drunken father.  Not bad better than loose women. 

16 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

I only ever watched us of late, lost interest in all other football with money being ridiculous down south and the toxic element up here.  Refreshing change now of not being pissed off every weekend because we were shite in 2020. 

Seriously, as above, far more important things to focus on than football just now and it ain't coming back anytime soon. 

This, it is rare I watch a match that we are not involved with, 

1 hour ago, glasgow argyle said:

Those with Netflix can watch a 6 part series called the English game.  It's a bit like downtown abbey with early football  in late 1800,s. It depicts the first professional player Fergus Soutar a Scot who has the obligatory drunken father.  Not bad better than loose women. 

Its also a story of toffs v working class,  so not a lot changed over the years

Our season was finished after Hearts beat us at Tynecastle (first time) bottled it then and continued to bottle it #shitebags

at present not missing football at all especially Rangers aka shitebags

2 hours ago, glasgow argyle said:

Cheers, I'll give it a go.

Archived