Rangers Quiz.

tannerall

How many of our players played for France, Germany, Italy and Spain at full international level during their career at Rangers ?  (Just the total is required.)

First correct answer asks next question.  

5 minutes ago, blueballss said:

would say possibly Albertz, sure he got 1 with us and possibly Boumsong, don't recall anyone playing for Italy or Spain when with us but likely wrong, possibly U21 or something

Correct those guys are the only two that played for one of the four biggest teams in Europe whilst at Rangers.  I was surprised.

@G.E.C. was close as Charbonier played for France the year before he joined us. 

Holland had 6, which was the highest for European teams. 

Well done @blueballss  ,  you can ask next question. 

42 minutes ago, tannerall said:

How many of our players played for France, Germany, Italy and Spain at full international level during their career at Rangers ?  (Just the total is required.)

First correct answer asks next question.  

Two. Boumsong (v Poland) and Albertz (v Romania)

3 minutes ago, peter huistra said:

Gattuso scored a cracker on his debut v England  but I think he was playing with salarnitana at the time 

He had 73 caps, yet they were all when he was Milan later. 

He never scored again.

ok I heard this one a while back, I didn't believe it but my question is, and I hope its right haha, sorry if its too easy

Only 2 players for us have accumulated over 50 Scottish caps while with us, who are they? 1st right asks next question

3 minutes ago, blueballss said:

ok I heard this one a while back, I didn't believe it but my question is, and I hope its right haha, sorry if its too easy

Only 2 players for us have accumulated over 50 Scottish caps while with us, who are they?

Greig and McCoist.

(Googled it after posting, wrong answer)

Archived