Titus Bramble - World Class Defender

I met him in Malia last year, it was about 9am and I was still out from the night before, he was next to me at a bar and I just started gabbering away, penny didnt even drop when he told me his name. When he shook my hand, I managed to respond with, "jesus, your hands are massive pal"

it wasnt till about half an hour later he was walking past me and waved as he left the bar, and I was like "oh fuck that was Bramble"

:lol:

I met him in Malia last year, it was about 9am and I was still out from the night before, he was next to me at a bar and I just started gabbering away, penny didnt even drop when he told me his name. When he shook my hand, I managed to respond with, "jesus, your hands are massive pal"

it wasnt till about half an hour later he was walking past me and waved as he left the bar, and I was like "oh fuck that was Bramble"

u in Malia last year mate? so was i :lol: when wur u there?

think it was about the 6th of june for a week, world cup had just started :)

i was there last week of june, first week of july, when England got pumped off Portugal, oh whata day :lol:, so what what the best club/pubs for u? we wur in club 69, chasers, peach and the newcastle bar all the time!

i was there last week of june, first week of july, when England got pumped off Portugal, oh whata day :lol:, so what what the best club/pubs for u? we wur in club 69, chasers, peach and the newcastle bar all the time!

mate I couldnt even tell u the names of places, went to the scottish bar quite a lot, 2 of my female pals were reps for newcastle about that time though

the place near the go karts was where i saw bramble it was open 24 hours it was called de niro's or pacino's 1 of the 2 :)