* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Remember when Hearts got beat by celtic at Parkhead with interim manager Jon Daly at the helm?  After the match Rodgers stated publicly that Daly could ask Rodgers for advice if he wanted it.  celtic argued that wasn't disrespectful but imagine the reaction of the PSG manager said something similar after last nights game.

Also, when Delia managed celtic the press constantly said he wouldn't be judged on his ability to win the league but the results in Europe.  Why is this not the case for Rodgers?

Lastly, I've seen celtic fans on twitter state that Rodgers is the best manager they've had 20 years.  MON reached a UEFA cup final and had a solid home record in the Champions League group stages.  Even Strachan reached the last 16 twice.  What has Rodgers done to earn this 'messiah' reputation of his?  How many good sides have they came up against and beat?

You want to know anything about the tims , heres yer man.................

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You want to know anything about the tims , heres yer man.................

It's almost impossible to live in Glasgow and be interested in one Old Firm team without hearing about the other.  The Old Firm teams share the back pages, the radio shows, the TV highlights, etc.  

Out of interest, what obscure piece of information did I reveal in my last post that you weren't already aware of?  

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's almost impossible to live in Glasgow and be interested in one Old Firm team without hearing about the other.  The Old Firm teams share the back pages, the radio shows, the TV highlights, etc.  

Out of interest, what obscure piece of information did I reveal in my last post that you weren't already aware of?  

I know fuck all about them and don't want to know anything about them , never read articles on them either or read what their fans say on twitter or any other site. You are never done going on about them on here , like I said before you are worth the watching.

23 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Did your hostel have BT and SKY or were you just watching Sportscene?

14 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

I know fuck all about them and don't want to know anything about them , never read articles on them either or read what their fans say on twitter or any other site. You are never done going on about them on here , like I said before you are worth the watching.

I take it you're unaware of the fact they were beaten 7-1 last night and are only in this thread under duress?  If you are aware they got beat then how on Earth did you find out since you completely avoid, I presume, all Scottish footballing news?  You must live out in the sticks somewhere because I can assure you from my time living in Glasgow that hearing about both teams is unavoidable. 

Also, highlighting the success MON and Strachan had in Europe is key when making an argument against Rodgers being some sort of 'Messiah' and the best manager they've had for the last 20 years.  I'm sure you'd agree with that or maybe you're too bust getting all upset over nothing.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I take it you're unaware of the fact they were beaten 7-1 last night and are only in this threat under duress?  If you are aware they got beat then how on Earth did you find out since you completely avoid, I presume, all Scottish footballing news?  You must live out in the sticks somewhere because I can assure you from my time living in Glasgow that hearing about both teams is unavoidable. 

Also, highlighting the success MON and Strachan had in Europe is key when making an argument against Rodgers being some sort of 'Messiah' and the best manager they've had for the last 20 years.  I'm sure you'd agree with that or maybe you're too bust getting all upset over nothing.

Anything i see on them is on here , and looked in here tonight to see them get tore apart. But here you are again with all the statistics and reading all about their fans on twitter. Most of your posts are about them , you can bullshit all you like you are a wrong un.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Anything i see on them is on here , and looked in here tonight to see them get tore apart. But here you are again with all the statistics and reading all about their fans on twitter. Most of your posts are about them , you can bullshit all you like you are a wrong un.

So you do know they got beat 7-1 by PSG?  How did you become aware of that information if you avoid all information about them and don't know anything?  You must've found out somehow and that isn't in keeping with what you've just said about 'knowing nothing'.  I mean, you've even just admitted to entering a thread dedicated to celtic of your own free will.  Look, you're obviously talking shite and trying too hard to get offended.  I think you're one to watch out for :shiftyeyes:

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

So you do know they got beat 7-1 by PSG?  How did you become aware of that information if you avoid all information about them and don't know anything?  You must've found out somehow and that isn't in keeping with what you've just said about 'knowing nothing'.  I mean, you've even just admitted to entering a thread dedicated to celtic of your own free will.  Look, you're obviously talking shite and trying too hard to get offended.  I think you're one to watch out for :shiftyeyes:

Fuck off taig , you only have to look back at most of your posts to realise your a wrong un.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Fuck off taig , you only have to look back at most of your posts to realise your a wrong un.

Yesterday you said I'm always praising Brendan Rodgers which was untrue and I pointed that out at the time.  So here I am in the 'let's all laugh at celtic thread' having a go at Brendan Rodgers and you've got a problem with it?  I don't think looking back at posts would do you any good since you're obviously a bit of a lost cause.  If you want to get upset go ahead I obviously can reason with you.  

A wee while back that there was a snippet on BBC Scotland Digi text page 3905 which included a quote from an unnamed UEFA person that said "the champions league is better with Sellik in it,everyone would agree with that". Pish of course, but we were told that Sellik belonged in the champions league, also pish of course. What really is their level though. Can't be Scotland, far too good and rich for Scotland and continuous Euro humpings,apart from a draw or win now and again against teams who aren't bothered about winning as they have already qualified, clearly indicate they don't belong there.

We know a place they could go,don't we.

7 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Don't call him a taig, he'll send you a paragraph through PM talking about how he accepted an award on behalf of all Rangers fans and that it makes him a better fan than you..

Just now, standup said:

A wee while back that there was a snippet on BBC Scotland Digi text page 3905 which included a quote from an unnamed UEFA person that said "the champions league is better with Sellik in it,everyone would agree with that". Pish of course, but we were told that Sellik belonged in the champions league, also pish of course. What really is their level though. Can't be Scotland, far too good and rich for Scotland and continuous Euro humpings,apart from a draw or win now and again against teams who aren't bothered about winning as they have already qualified, clearly indicate they don't belong there.

We know a place they could go,don't we.

Don't tell sassaaaa you were reading an article that mentioned celtic he'll be along in a minute to have a go.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Don't call him a taig, he'll send you a paragraph through PM talking about how he accepted an award on behalf of all Rangers fans and that it makes him a better fan than you..

Yes, I accepted the 12th man award on behalf of the fans back in Division 3.  It doesn't make me better than anyone else and I've never said that it did.  I think however it pretty much proves beyond all doubt that I'm a Rangers fan.  I've also met GovanBlue a number of times to buy tickets and he's an admin on here.  I've also travelled with the KPL to away games and I think some of those lads are on here.  

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Yes, I accepted the 12th man award on behalf of the fans back in Division 3.  It doesn't make me better than anyone else and I've never said that it did.  I think however it pretty much proves beyond all doubt that I'm a Rangers fan.  I've also met GovanBlue a number of times to buy tickets and he's an admin on here.  I've also travelled with the KPL to away games and I think some of those lads are on here.  

I never said you were a taig fan, I just don't think you're much of a Rangers fan tbh. Also the way you get really defensive about it is weird.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Think the fact you were chosen to accept the award must mean you've got something wrong with you, they always chose disabled people or people in rehabilitation for that kind of thing

Just now, Siwel said:

I never said you were a taig fan, I just don't think you're much of a Rangers fan tbh. Also the way you get really defensive about it is weird.

I'm not being defensive I'm amused by all this.  This is the post sassaaaa made a few days ago:

A.thumb.PNG.9713c379d477f7fac41d95f57231f2fd.PNG

He said I was forever praising Rodgers' and anyone who cares to dredge through this almighty thread will know that.  Now here's what I post tonight:

B.thumb.PNG.286e7ffb0c3da16dfbd10c1ccea69009.PNG

I have a go at Rodgers' which is something that should please sassaaa, right?  Wrong.  He's still got an issue.

It appears coming on to the 'let's all laugh at celtic thread' to have a laugh at celtic is now taig like behaviour :lol:

Just now, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm not being defensive I'm amused by all this.  This is the post sassaaaa made a few days ago:

A.thumb.PNG.9713c379d477f7fac41d95f57231f2fd.PNG

He said I was forever praising Rodgers' and anyone who cares to dredge through this almighty thread will know that.  Now here's what I post tonight:

B.thumb.PNG.286e7ffb0c3da16dfbd10c1ccea69009.PNG

I have a go at Rodgers' which is something that should please sassaaa, right?  Wrong.  He's still got an issue.

It appears coming on to the 'let's all laugh at celtic thread' to have a laugh at celtic is now taig like behaviour :lol:

I don't really care about any of that tbh.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Don't get into protracted argument mate.

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Think the fact you were chosen to accept the award must mean you've got something wrong with you, they always chose disabled people or people in rehabilitation for that kind of thing

If they had chosen a disabled person, or someone in rehab that would've been fine with me.  I have no problem with those type of people.

In terms of the 12th man award season ticket holders were asked to put forward a short statement on what Rangers meant to them.  Anyone could do it and mines along with nine other fans were picked.  We were invited along to the POTY awards, met the team, got the award, had a nice dinner and a few drinks.  It was a good laugh.  Never met anyone from RangersMedia but there was a lad from DoTheBouncy which is another lesser known Rangers forum.

Archived