* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

exclusivity is where the money is for the big teams - PSG dont want to be playing cellic and anderlecht. 

Yes, I get that.

Just wonder how it will play appeal to the wider public, once the novelty wears off.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Yes, I get that.

Just wonder how it will play appeal to the wider public, once the novelty wears off.

Im not sure they care about the wider public - they are just appeasing the big teams in the big leagues and assuming everybody else will tune in and watch them.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Im not sure they care about the wider public - they are just appeasing the big teams in the big leagues and assuming everybody else will tune in and watch them.

Yes, I think you’re right on that, Cushy.

They’d better hope not many people’s interest in it has declined at the same rate as mine over the last 5 years!

With an odd exception, I only watch the final & when I think the tramps will get turned over!

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Gollum just tweeted this...

A 7-1 thumping for #celtic in Paris but it feels strangely more positive than the 5-0 defeat in Glasgow. They played well at times against an unbelievably talented side.

Unreal

That's another classic.

Not quite up there with the mad journo who thinks Brenda has done more with the taigs in Europe than we done in 92/93! Another belter nonetheless!

The media would be throwing insults and tearing into us if this score of 12-1 over two games happened to us.

Big brave celic who triumphantly done what no other team has done and score against PSG in this year CL. That' what the bankrupt serpent was slevering down the Mic at 7-1. They caused PGS problems and were potent up front....this again at 7-1 

The saddest part is these pish stained mutants actually believe that while the rest of Europe is cringing at the mauling this wee Catholic side are receiving every time they face a half decent side. 

The celtic way is to bend over and take it up the arse....well not exactly but we all know what their way is and it's not too far off it. Minging bastarts 

16 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What an utter arrogant cunt of a man. He's slowly but surely going to lose his shit. His Mr nice guy mask is starting to slip. Just like Stevie G.

Touched a nerve there ffs , N brenda canny count into the bargain , he says 7 at the back ,a midfielder ,a forward and a keeper :britney:

There supporters all fucking  daft. I posted a question on the twitter feed re the disparity between psg/cellic and how one teams is minted while the other gets humiliated and that I don't see this situation continuing in the CL for much longer....It wasn't even a slag cellic tweet.

All you get back is zombie this, sevco this, your deed etc etc. 

There all fucking mental

The tims must have the worts haircuts in world football.

There was a snake cutting about tonight with what looked like a diamond shaved into the back of his napper :lol: I mean if you are Neymar or Pogba then you get away with it but if your are some hammer throwing nobody then it just looks pathetically sad.

Then you have Dembelle and Scott Sinclair who are cutting about like it's 2001 and they are 15 with their frosty tips...that look more like someone' been chucking eggs at them.

Last but not least is the thumb who despite spending 20 grand on hair transplants somehow manages to look even more ridiculous than before with an arse hair combover styled to try to resemble a current hairstyle.

Honestly the most mixed up group of mutants I have ever seen.

25 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What an utter arrogant cunt of a man. He's slowly but surely going to lose his shit. His Mr nice guy mask is starting to slip. Just like Stevie G.

That’s the gutter about the state we are in. I’m more than sure that if we put pressure on they cunts then they’d crack!

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

There supporters all fucking  daft. I posted a question on the twitter feed re the disparity between psg/cellic and how one teams is minted while the other gets humiliated and that I don't see this situation continuing in the CL for much longer....It wasn't even a slag cellic tweet.

All you get back is zombie this, sevco this, your deed etc etc. 

There all fucking mental

Someone posted that picture above of the street and the first 30 replies is "Manchester".

They really are a rare breed

Archived