good morning R M

lochinver-bear

<beeer>  (tu) also should get to some games this season as im taking the rest of the season out of playing myself.

excellent m8 , i have actually managed to get to a couple of games myself this season , when ive been up for the meets

cool good stuff, my first game of this season will be the dundee united game i think

morning 1 and all rmedrs, we have a fresh start lets hope rangers can do the same, how is everyone? i am shattered i was on the site for 18 hours yeterday.

what a day.

anyway onwards and upwards..............................................

long live rm

morning peeps :(

went to bed feeling sick.... woke up feeling sick to the tune of brys alarm making sure we got up in time for the game :lol:

how is everyone? looking forward to the game?..

I better get dressed soon then it's off to the pub... bloody hell makes me sound like a piss head goin the pub this early :lol:

morning peeps :(

went to bed feeling sick.... woke up feeling sick to the tune of brys alarm making sure we got up in time for the game :lol:

how is everyone? looking forward to the game?..

I better get dressed soon then it's off to the pub... bloody hell makes me sound like a piss head goin the pub this early :lol:

bryans the pisshead

you just go along for to take him home nat

;)

Morning I'm at work it  :angry: but will get to listen to the game on the radio my boss is a celtic fan though....

get it rubbed right in if we win

;)

will do.. but she is a good boss its a pity she only works weekends, she lets me come on RM and talk as long as i get all the work she wants done by the end of my shift and I dont let her supervisor catch me! ;)

Morning I'm at work it? :angry: but will get to listen to the game on the radio my boss is a celtic fan though....

get it rubbed right in if we win

;)

will do.. but she is a good boss its a pity she only works weekends, she lets me come on RM and talk as long as i get all the work she wants done by the end of my shift and I dont let her supervisor catch me! ;)

cool for a jungle jim

(tu)

unlucky poetry.? (td)

:D Cheers, if I stay of this won't have to be here too long :D

Guess I'm going to be here all day then! :D

yeah :D somebody will update the scores (tu)

I'll have the BBC ceefax page thing open, unless I do get away before then that is!

i've got tv in my work , hanging from the ceiling right next to my desk ;)

unlucky poetry.? (td)

:D Cheers, if I stay of this won't have to be here too long :D

Guess I'm going to be here all day then! :D

yeah :D somebody will update the scores (tu)

I'll have the BBC ceefax page thing open, unless I do get away before then that is!

i've got tv in my work , hanging from the ceiling right next to my desk ;)

:lol: Alright for some! Do you have Setanta on it though?