Aberdeen V Rangers

Muff

A game we must not lose! Pittodrie is never an easy place for us and it is going to be even harder than usual next Saturday.

I think if we put the performance and attitude of today's game in we will come away with a victory.

Le Guen to make 1 change. Sebo for Sionko. Sebo's last chance to show something in my eye's!

--------------McGregor-------------

Hutton-Svensson-Hemdani-Smith

Novo--Ferguson--Clement--Adam

-------------Sebo-Prso--------------

Aberdeen-1 v 2-Rangers

I never saw the game, but from reading everyones opinions on the game and on the players , its sounds as though Sionko was poor and a bit shellshocked by the whole thing.

This is not a player you want in your team going up to pittodrie against a confident aberdeen, i would prefer to see N'diaye put in there, he did ok against P.B and looks a bit tougher, which i think we'll need.

Sebo needs a start. I would try him up with Novo. I would drop Sionko and replace him with Buffel. Prso looks knackered and can be a sub.

Aberdeen will be a hard nut to crack.

We missed Boyd today nand will miss him until he returns.

JMO

Just keep the same committment, work rate and passion and we will have no problems. None.

But... we need to start finishing?

Completely agree. As far as finishing is concerned,if we had put away half the chances we have created this season we would be looking down on smeltic from above.

However, I think some team is going to suffer very shortly and what a wonderful place to start Pittodrie would be !

5-1 to the Gers. :D

Just keep the same committment, work rate and passion and we will have no problems. None.

But...  we need to start finishing?

Completely agree. As far as finishing is concerned,if we had put away half the chances we have created this season we would be looking down on smeltic from above.

However, I think some team is going to suffer very shortly and what a wonderful place to start Pittodrie would be !

5-1 to the Gers. :D

bearwhocares its funny how you mentioned that splendid number 5.....I was going for 5 nil :D