Have you heard the latest Carlos Cuellar Rumour....

I think £40,000 a week for Cuellar is still a great deal

He would be worth the cash.

He has been a steal.

We've paid Prso, Ferguson and de Boer 30k.

And were willing to pay Pizarro £45k.

£30k a week is a phuckin steal for the big man!

Get the cheque book out Bain and give him what he wants!

EXACTLY!!!!! We MUST keep Cuellar!!! No if ands or BUTS!!!! :angry2:

Can you calm down?

Every post from you is like someone's trapped your manhood in a vice and with every passing letter typed the lever's being turned.

Can you calm down?

Every post from you is like someone's trapped your manhood in a vice and with every passing letter typed the lever's being turned.

I seriously don't know what I have done to you to piss you off so much? Every thing I post, you have some back handed, sarchastic thing to say about it. Either tell me what it is I said or did to you, or GTF! :angry2:

Can you calm down?

FFS :D :D :D :D

Can you calm down?

I seriously don't know what I have done to you to piss you off so much? Every thing I post, you have some back handed, sarchastic thing to say about it. Either tell me what it is I said or did to you, or GTF! :angry2:

You what? I've replied to you about 2 or 3 times in history.

You haven't pissed me off, I was suggesting you calm down. I even defended you once when someone else was giving you abuse.

Don't tell me to GTF - or YOU will.

Can you calm down?

You haven't pissed me off, I was suggesting you calm down. I even defended you once when someone else was giving you abuse.

:lol:

Can you calm down?

no, you have jumped down my throat or more than one occasion....we are supposed to be all on the same side here...

and, what, you are gonna ban me from the board, cuz I didn't like what you said, and spoke up about it?

Can you calm down?

no, you have jumped down my throat or more than one occasion....we are supposed to be all on the same side here...

and, what, you are gonna ban me from the board, cuz I didn't like what you said, and spoke up about it?

Give it a bye mate. There is no point arguing over something petty that might get you banned. Just leave it at that, go out a walk or something to calm down :D(tu)

Can you calm down?

Come on lads leave it :P

i would wait till next season before making any judgements on carlos as ive seen it with loads of players first season syndrome where they play great

lets get him settled into next season before we go offering him the moon

did the earls not fall for that with vaelgaeren cause he had a great first season then after that he was pish

Can you calm down?

No, because you told me to 'GTF'. Your aggressive replies here are doing you no favours. I'd take a chill pill if I was you.