Good Morning Rm

Poetry_In_Blue

Morning Troops? <tankkk>

morning dado hows you?

Not bad man B) Just skiving at work as per usual.

You getting on leave for xmas?

ha ha the same as me then mate lol. im here til the 28th then off for over 3 weeks. i seen your comment on CR looking like a vicar i thaught the same lol but i never said anything lol

Sounds good, off for new yaer at least (beer) <rockon>

Im going to do something with that picture later methinks <sesm>

lol what picture? yeah im not fussy for crimbo but i cant wait for the new yeat at the tidy wekender

CR's vicar picture :ph43r: some photoshop will be used........

:lol: ha ha excellent mate that will be class eh? im a bit slow this morning mate dont mind me lol

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

(wve) morning all  (wve)

(wve) hey stranger long time no speak hows you?

i'm fine - sorry didn't reply sooner - just been to breakie with work - getting ready to finish for hols tomorrow <bouncy> and that's me till 8th Jan - hopefully by then i will have the flaming internet working at home - engineer out wednesday :angry:

(wve) morning all? (wve)

i'm fine - sorry didn't reply sooner - just been to breakie with work - getting ready to finish for hols tomorrow <bouncy> and that's me till 8th Jan - hopefully by then i will have the flaming internet working at home - engineer out wednesday :angry:

cool good stuff, well hopefully it gets fixed soon. whay you been up to?

(wve) morning all? (wve)

not much - been busy working - tho had xmas outing on friday - went to Dortmund xmas markets for the day (beer) beats working for a living <bouncy>

what you been up to

(wve) morning all? (wve)

not much - been busy working - tho had xmas outing on friday - went to Dortmund xmas markets for the day (beer) beats working for a living <bouncy>

what you been up to

:lol: im sure it does lol. im just back at work after a mad 6 weeks leave, now just clock watching til the 28th comes when i go back on leave for nearly 4 weeks :D

:lol: im sure it does lol. im just back at work after a mad 6 weeks leave, now just clock watching til the 28th comes when i go back on leave for nearly 4 weeks  :D

it's alright for some <bouncy>

sure is but i suppose its not that great considering im doing 16 12 hour shifts in a row including weekends and crimbo