*****Official we love shitey hands and walls fc vs Rangers match thread*****

Almost match day, and even though I am pleasantly full of rum at the moment, not even that is helping me feel any more confident about tomorrow than at best, hoping for the best. Hoping that their supreme arrogance and over confidence will come back to bite Them on the arse, hoping that somehow the serial bottlers in our squad find the motivation and desire to go out there and give that scum a boot in the baws and a shock that comes with it that could see the next two league games after this one prove to be a test of their character instead of ours. As I said in an earlier post, there is a difference between expectation and hope, my expectations are realistically slim, but the hope and belief that my Team can upset the odds will remain until proven otherwise by the result.

Mon the Gers, intae this Scum, even though there will be no one at that Piggery behind you, there will be countless thousands supporting you from all over the World, remember and take inspiration from that and make these bastards fight for anything they hope to get out of the game tomorrow.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Out for a mixed kebab so that my multiple shites tomorrow morning are swift ones.

Normally I would be the same, perhaps it is the rum, but most likely because my expectations for this tomorrow are so low that I cannot feel any nerves for this. Perhaps if we are somehow 1-0 up with 5 minutes to go despite the best efforts of Collum & McLean to find some reason to disallow a perfectly good goal on our part, then I may actually start to get in to shouty at the TV mode. 

Oh, and BTW no need for a mixed kebab, a pint of fresh orange juice will do the trick, or any other fruit juice for that matter, including cider or even :tonic:.

3 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Normally I would be the same, perhaps it is the rum, but most likely because my expectations for this tomorrow are so low that I cannot feel any nerves for this. Perhaps if we are somehow 1-0 up with 5 minutes to go despite the best efforts of Collum & McLean to find some reason to disallow a perfectly good goal on our part, then I may actually start to get in to shouty at the TV mode. 

Oh, and BTW no need for a mixed kebab, a pint of fresh orange juice will do the trick, or any other fruit juice for that matter, including cider or even :tonic:.

I'm a 4 shites before OF games man and fruit juice doesn't get me there.   And as for that syrup shite you young team drink... 👎

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

😂

Canny touch the Buckie but if that's whats got you to your age auld yin then I might need to find a way..

Avoid that shite, took one mouthful many a year ago and was instantly scunnered for life. Beer man all my days with the occasional Morgans Spiced interlude, such as this evening, with the occasional hip flask of fine brandy for the long journeys home from Inverness, Aberdeen and Dingwall that I did on many an occasion over the years.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Cunts are oot fighting on my street. The only Saville on our street is a ginger, specky cunt on the register and he's just got leathered. Serves the cunt right. 

Got me right in the mood. 

i dont even know whats happening i just saw this as recently posted on the right hand side and just wanted to give a laughing emoji for it :lol:

It's one of those games where if I see a single cunt pull back from a tackle, or a single cunt come off without sweat pouring off them, covered in scrapes and bruises, it'll be a disgrace.

Losing the battle is one thing, letting them win the battle is an extremely different thing.

From the moment Clement came in, winning the league was never a liklihood. Even when we got our noses in front, the squad (that was already dug shite) got decimated, and the liklihood of winning was still wafer thin. But none of that changes the fact that a game like tomorrow is all about character and desire; show those and we might live to fight another day. But let them walk a single goal in like the last OF and many others, and we may aswell send every cunt packing and start again.

There are 3 or 4 names on that team sheet we've seen shit the bed in these games far too often, and the game today, as well as the remaining games of the season, must be last chance saloon for them.