Gudjohnsen

On the bbc transfer section for 4million. Okay he may want about 50,000 a week in wages, but if we sold off Cousin and le Darche, i think this could have been a phenomonal signing! Why are Pompey looking at players like him, yet our scouting network gets Kenny Miller. DESPITE us being promised quality players and a large transfer budget

On the bbc transfer section for 4million. Okay he may want about 50,000 a week in wages, but if we sold off Cousin and le Darche, i think this could have been a phenomonal signing! Why are Pompey looking at players like him, yet our scouting network gets Kenny Miller. DESPITE us being promised quality players and a large transfer budget

I know it's heart breaking

Who says we have a large transfer budget? If truth be told no-one has a clue, but we could never afford him, maybe the fee but not his wage demands so there is no point in looking at the possibility, and that is the problem, we can only look at players who are willing to accept wages within our wage structure.

Who says we have a large transfer budget? If truth be told no-one has a clue, but we could never afford him, maybe the fee but not his wage demands so there is no point in looking at the possibility, and that is the problem, we can only look at players who are willing to accept wages within our wage structure.

finally some sense!! we couldnt afford his wages regardless of the transfer fee