Broadfoot- Harshly criticised.

For as long as I have a hole in my arse he'll never be good enough for Rangers.

I'd never boo him or get on his back during a game but he is clearly not what we need.

He lacks composure, ability to read the game, aerial dominance... and that's as a central defender.

If he's anything other than back up next season then we are in serious trouble.

I'm with Jim on this one.

His attitude and effort is admirable, but he is not and most likely never will be good enough for Rangers.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boo Boy Wanks!!!my mate does so i will mentality..C Adam gets it bad aswell..Fuck sake..Bazza gets pelters the list goes on.

You would think we are Brazil the way some people react and expect!!!

Get behind OUR team cause you CUNTS drag us all down!!

WATP

Strong words but very valid.

I'd never boo him or get on his back during a game but he is clearly not what we need.

He lacks composure, ability to read the game, aerial dominance... and that's as a central defender.

His attitude and effort is admirable, but he is not and most likely never will be good enough for Rangers.

But shouldn't we be getting behind any Rangers players instead of getting on top of them?

Would do your job better if you had people shouting you down as you're actually trying to perform?

I know they're well paid, but do you think that berating players helps them get a result? Does money make them unhuman.

Wattys fault again another one of many that have been bought and played out of position.

In fairness to Walter, we had dreadful injury problems in wide areas, meaning that Whittaker had to move forward and Broadfoot took his position.

But shouldn't we be getting behind any Rangers players instead of getting on top of them?

Would do your job better if you had people shouting you down as you're actually trying to perform?

I know they're well paid, but do you think that berating players helps them get a result? Does money make them unhuman.

I never have or never will boo him, I just don't think he is good enough.

End of the day, if a player is not good enough or not performing then we have every right to vent our feelings.

I pay good money so I want to see quality some of the time, not constant pish. Never boo a player tho.

Wattys fault again another one of many that have been bought and played out of position.

In fairness to Walter, we had dreadful injury problems in wide areas, meaning that Whittaker had to move forward and Broadfoot took his position.

You cant make a wing back these days out of a centre back unless hes got a a bit of pace and the the big man for all his effort hasnt got it.

jock wallace would have shown him the door, he is very poor.

Two words:

Urquhart

Denny

Fuckin top bloke btw.

I don't know enough to comment, mate. They were just two vague recollections for me.

was it not mr greig that played they two, i could be wrong.

Two words:

Urquhart

Denny

Fuckin top bloke btw.

I don't know enough to comment, mate. They were just two vague recollections for me.

The Teuchter Brotherhood mate. :lol:

Big Billy was Greigys first signing. Denny was one of Jocks men (i think).

Cheers. Just confirmed Urquhart.

In his heyday, Billy was playing for the former Inverness Caledonian team when he was snapped up by Rangers aged 21. He had just scored two goals against the Ibrox side in a pre-season friendly at a Telford Street home game in July, 1978.

The clubs agreed a £16,000 transfer fee, which was a Highland League record at that time.

Jim Denny

Personal information

Full name James Denny

Date of birth March 13, 1950 (1950-03-13) (age 58)

Place of birth Paisley, Scotland

Playing position Defender (Retired)

Senior clubs1

Years Club App (Gls)*

1970-1977 Rangers 37 (0)

You're right again WVB. You're catching up with me. :D

Denny apparently was part of the 72 squad. :ohmy:

I'm glad I didn't type out the idea I had for a response for minstral- "Did either of those two ever get to a European final?" :D

Damn it! I've done it now! doh

Two words:

Urquhart

Denny

Fuckin top bloke btw.

Tossed Cabers together? :D

Big Billy was Greigys first signing. Denny was one of Jocks men (i think).

Cheers. Just confirmed Urquhart.

In his heyday, Billy was playing for the former Inverness Caledonian team when he was snapped up by Rangers aged 21. He had just scored two goals against the Ibrox side in a pre-season friendly at a Telford Street home game in July, 1978.

The clubs agreed a £16,000 transfer fee, which was a Highland League record at that time.

Jim Denny

Personal information

Full name James Denny

Date of birth March 13, 1950 (1950-03-13) (age 58)

Place of birth Paisley, Scotland

Playing position Defender (Retired)

Senior clubs1

Years Club App (Gls)*

1970-1977 Rangers 37 (0)

You're right again WVB. You're catching up with me. :D

Denny apparently was part of the 72 squad. :ohmy:

I'm glad I didn't type out the idea I had for a response for minstral- "Did either of those two ever get to a European final?" :D

Damn it! I've done it now! doh

i think denny played in the first game that year.

Two words:

Urquhart

Denny

Fuckin top bloke btw.

Bigot! :lol:

Two words:

Urquhart

Denny

Fuckin top bloke btw.

Bigot! :lol:

Homophobe, actually. :lol:

I wouldn't boo him or any Rangers player, but, he is far from being good enough to play for us. It baffles me how any professional footballer these days can't take a throw in correctly, although that's far from his only failing, it is indicative of the fact that he isn't Rangers class..