Lack of real speculation about Cuellar and others

Danny

Boyd had less first team appearances last season than other strikers and yet still finished as our top striker!!! :craphead:

Why on earth would you want to sell someone with that goal scoring record???

No, He finished as our top goalscorer

Boyd had less first team appearances last season than other strikers and yet still finished as our top striker!!! :craphead:

Why on earth would you want to sell someone with that goal scoring record???

No, He finished as our top goalscorer

haha a strikers job is what again?

plus, the Buffel/Gow thing, perhaps they got their chance in the reserves and didnt warrant a first team spot? Can be argued that, Boyd came on, scored, so, essentially job done. You would think if Buffel and Gow were in form and good enough, they would be tearing the reserve leagues apart, no? Yet, the only reserves we heard about doing well were the likes of Fleck and Furman

Either way he still scored the most goals, and if he hadn't we would have been worse of last season. As someone else said those that have been brought in might be the partner we need to get the best out of Boyd.

Again?? :unsure:

Am beginning to think someone else is using your login, or mine!

True tho, Lafferty and Miller are NOT prolific goalscorers, we all know that. They are like, support strikers, and, Boyd needs what? Really looks simple to me

Either way he still scored the most goals, and if he hadn't we would have been worse of last season. As someone else said those that have been brought in might be the partner we need to get the best out of Boyd.

True tho, Lafferty and Miller are NOT prolific goalscorers, we all know that. They are like, support strikers, and, Boyd needs what? Really looks simple to me

You're putting your money on Walter doing the logical thing, and you know that's not certain to happen.

He shoehorned Whittaker, Dailly, McCulloch and Broadfoot into this team because (it appears anyway) that he signed them. If he's going to do the same with the strikers, Boyd and Novo will drop out.

You're putting your money on Walter doing the logical thing, and you know that's not certain to happen.

He shoehorned Whittaker, Dailly, McCulloch and Broadfoot into this team because (it appears anyway) that he signed them. If he's going to do the same with the strikers, Boyd and Novo will drop out.

haha, am not putting money on anything! Not the gambling type.

The response initially was that all things are intimating at that

Whilst I would agree with most of this, I think we should have taken £3.5m for Boyd.

really? why? (obviously I disagree totally)

I don't think he does enough on the pitch and lacks professionalism as proven by his belly. He doesn't appreciate playing for Rangers and is unwilling to learn.

He's a depreciating asset unless Ally can kick his arse and teach him things.

He's 24 Oleg, not going to depreciate for a while yet.

If he's not playing he'll be depreciating in value.