Would you accept being beaten in all friendlies

Allanger

If it led to success when the season kicks off.

I hate it when we get beat by anyone but if Walter decided that he was going to try out new tactics/ positions/ formations etc and concentrated on getting things right in certain areas of the park, totally ignoring the result would you be happy?

I was talking to a German fan about this last week and he reckons that he doesn't really care if they win friendlies or not as that is the time to get things organised/fixed. I disagreed saying that a team should always go out to win and as a supporter you should always want your team to win every game.

The more I have thought about it perhaps I am wrong.

Whats your opinion?

If it led to success when the season kicks off.

I hate it when we get beat by anyone but if Walter decided that he was going to try out new tactics/ positions/ formations etc and concentrated on getting things right in certain areas of the park, totally ignoring the result would you be happy?

I was talking to a German fan about this last week and he reckons that he doesn't really care if they win friendlies or not as that is the time to get things organised/fixed. I disagreed saying that a team should always go out to win and as a supporter you should always want your team to win every game.

The more I have thought about it perhaps I am wrong.

Whats your opinion?

Really quite a silly question