Sellhics Record in CL

joeli

Martin Samuel sums up their CL exit pretty accurately.

High but not so mighty

Celtic went out of the Champions League on a high on Wednesday, according to reports. They were still bottom of their group, behind even Aalborg, who are sixth of 12 in the Danish league, but they won a home match against an uninterested Villarreal team who had already qualified and were missing five of the players who kicked off their campaign against Manchester United. Celtic also lost every away game in group E, taking their Champions League record beyond Celtic Park to P20 W0 D1 L19. Some high.

Lets hope Speirs reads his own Newspaper.

High but not so mighty

Celtic went out of the Champions League on a high on Wednesday, according to reports. They were still bottom of their group, behind even Aalborg, who are sixth of 12 in the Danish league, but they won a home match against an uninterested Villarreal team who had already qualified and were missing five of the players who kicked off their campaign against Manchester United. Celtic also lost every away game in group E, taking their Champions League record beyond Celtic Park to P20 W0 D1 L19. Some high.

Bears den? :rangers:

look at our away record in the league

Sorry bkay, I just don't see the need to bring that up, and I don't see it as relevant. Ok, at the moment we're not exactly shining stars away from home, but they have never (in 20 attempts) won a Champions League game away from home. We have, they haven't. I don't see any reason not to point that out, just because we're not performing too well away from home this season.

Let the tims slag us for that if they want, I'm not going to do their job for them.

High but not so mighty

It's three a season, surely it must be 21 matches?

High but not so mighty

2 last 16 games?

look at our away record in the league

No. This thread is for laughing at ra sellik. Can ye no just enjoy it for what it is?

no I cant

Well stand aside lad, the rest of us are busy laughing at the scum. :pipe:

High but not so mighty

2 last 16 games?

doh

Thanks for that, I wasn't thinking about the last 16...

Anyone checked up on our CL record recently? Was reading a report from one of them on NewsNow and it isn't pretty reading..

I saw it a while ago, while overall it's worse than theirs (I think) at least we win away games, and not only the easy ones.

Anyone checked up on our CL record recently? Was reading a report from one of them on NewsNow and it isn't pretty reading..

aye so what ill worry about that another day lets enjoy another season of them failing another 3 away games