***Rangers and Scum in the Premiership***

CraigRFC

Thought I'd give this it's own thread as it will most probably get lost in the official one. Along with a few posters ideas and my own I thought I'd create it.

So here is what I have done so far:

V.1.00

• Moved Rangers and Celtic into the Premiership and moved Stoke and Hull into the SPL.
  • Changed Stoke and Hull into Rangers B and Celtic B.
  • Moved all youth/reserves(bar a few exceptions) into their respective clubs.
  • Made the two B clubs actual B clubs of Rangers and Celtic so players are allowed to freely move from both clubs.
  • Gave Rangers B a 'new Ibrox' as they had Stoke's stadium and bumped Celtics reserve stadium up.
  • Released all players from both Stoke and Hull.
  • Made Walter Smith manager of Rangers B.

V.1.10

• Made both B teams stadiums at around 10-15k with attendences in between those.
  • Both B teams have a £10 mil balance with around half of that to spend.

V.1.20

• Took Rangers and Celtic out of the Scottish Cup replacing their places with the B teams.

V.1.30

• Changed names of English Premier League, European Champions Cup and EURO Cup to their proper names.
  • Added badges and kit for the English Premier League and also the logo for the league.

(You can still add Badges and kit midway through a game so you can still download this if you have a game started)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is probably still more to be done but having a bit of a brain freeze at the moment and can't think so if you have any suggestions feel free to say, as it will only make it better.

I've not tested it thoroughly only a few days to check that everything is right but there will most probably be a couple of mistakes in there so if you see any say. I'm not going to have the time to play it tomorrow or the next day so thought I'd get it out there before I end up forgetting about it.

Things to be done

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70TS537V

http://rapidshare.com/files/302199086/Foot...anager_2010.rar - Mirror

(file size 4.2mb)

Install

Extract it into MyDocuments>SportsInteractive>FootballManager2010>

So you should have MyDocuments>SportsInteractive>FootballManager2010>graphics and MyDocuments>SportsInteractive>FootballManager2010>editor data

Then start new game, choose default database. Where is says "Editor Data Files" click the box that says change and then click ok.

On the next page make sure the file 'Premiership-v.1.30' is ticked then click ok.

If when you get to the screen of picking a team and the English Premier have badges and kits then you don't need to do the next step. If they they don't then...

Go to Preferences>Display & Sound. Then make sure 'Use Skin Cache' is unticked and that 'Always Reload Skin on Confirm' and 'Show Badges/Logos' are ticked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said I made it but thanks to DB and Kisstheasphalt for the ideas and suggestions (tu)

I'll also be looking into doing the same but for the championship.

Once feedback comes in, I'll look to make it better.

:uk:

Have you changed the stadium size of Rangers B? Like the capacity so they arent getting like 50,000 fans? And how does their finances work, do they get a lot of money? Or do you not know

gave them 50000 mate, could change it though..what you think?

They will be getting the same finances are normal I'm thinking. Will be a bit richer obviously as they will have Stokes finances but as I said really need people to say what things should be at. The more people that give feedback the better it is going to be.

If it was a b team, i think they would have been better off with 10-15k stadium, maybe higher but seeing if there is someway of changing the attendance percentage?

Yep you can put average attendance then maximum and minimum.

So your saying 15k stadium, how much attendance? Around the 11-12?

Midway through the first season and it's solid when your expected to get a top half finish with shite players and no money to spend haha Went through October and November getting that if I don't win I could be sacked while having to play Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool in those 2 months :anguish:

Thankfully I got through it even though getting beat and I've won my last 3 games putting me 11th I think haha

First glitch I have found is that Rangers and Celtic and still in the Scottish Cup along with the B teams yet also in the FA cup.

Also Rangers and Celtic are in the champions league for the first season, will I take them out or leave it?

and Bluemeanie I have to agree with the database just being tweeks rather than have an whole new database. It makes this sort of thing far easier to achieve and let everyone in on it when it is just a file that is 2kb in size :lol:

Leave rangers and celtic in it the first year i reckon, lemme know when youve fixed the scottish cup thing and I might just go ahead with this... is the FM update through the game essential? do i need that

Leave rangers and celtic in it the first year i reckon, lemme know when youve fixed the scottish cup thing and I might just go ahead with this... is the FM update through the game essential? do i need that

Thats it fixed mate.

Not sure about the update because I haven't updated it but there may be others that have used it with the update that could say if it works or not. I think it should work though regardless what patch your on.

Possibly give both Rangers and Smeltic an extra £10M as they would receive this type of money via EPL sponership (I'd hope)?

You get the money I think, just that the rangers board don't release any of it until January.

Damn right it's hard, just at xmas sitting 10th the now but for a long time i was touch and go between the bottom 3 and facing the sack :anguish:

Takeover talks are in the air just now, hoping somebody comes in with bags of cash :D

I was around the bottom three and then went on a 16 game unbeaten run and finished 6th haha

It was solid for those first couple of months though. I got Ronaldo in January and he bagged them in for me, then in the summer got Owen for 1.8mil and Hart for 1.9mil.

Every player I've scouted that is brilliant and that I go for, Celtic nip in and steal them :anguish:

A brilliant left winger is Juan Manuel Vargas, will cost you around 11-12 mil. Again put in a bid of 12 mil for them to accept a bid of 11 from the scum and he went to them :anguish:

Edit: Also got Cuellar for 6.4 :lol:

Damn right it's hard, just at xmas sitting 10th the now but for a long time i was touch and go between the bottom 3 and facing the sack :anguish:

Takeover talks are in the air just now, hoping somebody comes in with bags of cash :D

I was around the bottom three and then went on a 16 game unbeaten run and finished 6th haha

It was solid for those first couple of months though. I got Ronaldo in January and he bagged them in for me, then in the summer got Owen for 1.8mil and Hart for 1.9mil.

Every player I've scouted that is brilliant and that I go for, Celtic nip in and steal them :anguish:

A brilliant left winger is Juan Manuel Vargas, will cost you around 11-12 mil. Again put in a bid of 12 mil for them to accept a bid of 11 from the scum and he went to them :anguish:

I managed to get Di Maria and Pandev for under £8million, after cashing in on Mendes to Sunderland for £7.5m.

As i said below i've got Beckham, Jadson and Donavan coming which should give me a push further up the table, and hopefully this takeover happens soon.

Celtic in my game are sitting 19th :lol:

Well just completed my 1st season with the Gers in the EPL and it was a rollercoaster of emotions, with the board in the middle of a takeover all season!

Finished 8th in the premiership...

fm2010leaguetable.png

Just starting my 2nd season and a takeover has finally happened... Happy days :D

fm2010takeover.png

BTW don't know whats happened over at Celtic but they are putting in £20million bids for everybody, at the start of the season <cr>

Just thought i'd post this in here as well.