Ps3 crashes

ofb1988

I have had a nightmare with my wireless router not finding games or just stopping in the middle of them after messing about with the Zyxel router (The sebo of routers promises much but delivers little) i found out the firewall in the router didn't like COD4 or the PS3 after turning on the plug and play option on the router options and turning the firewall off (do not do this if someone else is using a desktop/laptop to access the internet at the same time as they become open to attack) it worked.

After playing with the firewall option last night i got it working with the firewall still running but not convinced it's working 100%, don't know anything about Wannadoo but you could try connecting your PS3 via the cable to the router if it's close enough or move the router if possible (maybe your signal strength is weak) If you go into network settings there is a internet test this tells you the signal strength and i think you want NAT to be 1 or 2.

You could also turn the firewall off on the router or look at the options but don't start messing with this if you don't know what your doing.

can someone make me a COD4 sig with my username in it? i mean my psn - ofb1988

can someone make me a COD4 sig with my username in it? i mean my psn - ofb1988

PM McBoyd buddy, he made the others (tu) (lister87 is his PSN)

I can still make one if you want mate?

Here it is incase you want it :lol:

And i can do a different picture/writing if you so wish? If the below one is fine though, cool.. :D

rmofb1988jr5.jpg