Kyle Laffertys tattoo

its looks ok on some people, but not big kyle imo! the fact hes an ugly bassa with a stupid mullet doesnt help him! same with kirk I suppose, tryin to look cool with his tattoo but just draws more attention to his mullet lol

That's cheap for those tattoos!

It cost my mate £90 for the 5 stars on the back of his neck - saying that, he got it done by a top class artist (which you want)

Some of the ones (Rangers badges, 5 stars....) look tacky as fuck so make sure you find out about the artist before you go - paying that bit extra for something you are going to have for the rest of the life is better than paying fuck all for a piece of shite!!

That's cheap for those tattoos!

It cost my mate £90 for the 5 stars on the back of his neck - saying that, he got it done by a top class artist (which you want)

Some of the ones (Rangers badges, 5 stars....) look tacky as fuck so make sure you find out about the artist before you go - paying that bit extra for something you are going to have for the rest of the life is better than paying fuck all for a piece of shite!!

Got to agree Here .. i checked out both the artists and i'm well impressed by the results .. they really do look great in the flesh and especially the 5 stars let ppl know where my loyalties are straight away :P