Whats missing

davyh27

1. A competent manager

2. Lack of real leadership on and off the park

3. Somebody that can take a decent free kick and deliver the ball into the box

4. Natural width

5. Creativity in the middle

If we were missing just one of these things it would still be a nightmare but thats how bad the situation is with our club just now, I fear the worst, I really do.

How the fuck to guys like Dailly manage to come on when we were crying out for the exact opposite of everything he is as a player! We then go a goal down and just hump it up the middle. IMO when Lafferty went off we lost what little attacking play we had, did Boyd do anything when he came on apart from fall on his arse a lot?

What makes it worse is that other mob are fucking shite as well and we are gifting everything to them and making their lives so easy. We are a disgrace at the moment. I'd love Walte Smith to try and explain WTF he was thinking today, anything he did just made us worse. One of the few decent players we have in Mendes was totally missing in action, he and a lot of the rest need a right boot up the arse.

Totally sick of it, heres hoping things improve quick

I never seen anything creative today certainly, maybe Mendes has the ability to be creative but you need other guys around you that are on the same wavelength or its a waste of time.

The team is totally static and lacking in any imagination and good movement

1. Quality players - so very few.

2. Pace.

3. Attitude - Get into the opposition faces.

4. Ability to beat an opponent and CREATE something out of nothing. Killer pass too. Width.

5. Ability to do all the little basic things well.