***The Official Fifa 09 Ultimate Team thread***

BryanRfc

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have bought some good players, and I'm going to keep adding to my team. I've forgot about the Chemistry pish and I'm just gonna try and create my ideal team for now. So far I have:-

______________Ustari(Trained to 85)___________

Dani Alves____Alex_______Cris__________Pander

__________________Pirlo____________________

Hleb_____________________________David Silva

_________________Lampard__________________

__________Quagliarella_____Jo________________

Going to get at least one, perhaps 2, New CBs. I will get rid of Pander if I find Evra. I need an RM badly. I might get another Striker to replace Jo.

Selling: Maicon 89, Elano 80, Babel 81, Yobo 81. I'll be trading and selling all Cris, Alex, Pander (if i get evra) and Jo (if i get another striker) also. There are more but they are all under 80.

This is really addictive been playing every chance i get.

got a pretty decent team

cech

belleti terry antzas chivu

altintop kaka essien Sessegnon malouda

benzema

Got a few other decent players in my squad but go with this because of the chemistry boost that players formations give.

reina, mexes, bonera, evra, iniesta, petric, olic, eduardo and a trained up zander diamond at 86(was in my original team and just kept him)

should probably try a sell some of them so i can buy some staff contracts, another game and i'll lose walter smith :anguish:

This is really addictive been playing every chance i get.

got a pretty decent team

cech

belleti terry antzas chivu

altintop kaka essien Sessegnon malouda

benzema

Got a few other decent players in my squad but go with this because of the chemistry boost that players formations give.

reina, mexes, bonera, evra, iniesta, petric, olic, eduardo and a trained up zander diamond at 86(was in my original team and just kept him)

should probably try a sell some of them so i can buy some staff contracts, another game and i'll lose walter smith :anguish:

Maicon (much better than Belleti) for Evra?