Walter Smith

i hate doing this , but smith has seriously neglected his duties as rangers manager. why dont we have a real left back sasa has done ok but hes not the real deal, we still dont have a recognised left midfielder or right midfielder again davis has done ok but he is a centre midfielder, why was weir , dailly given new contracts all these problems where there as far back as mcliesh so why havent they been addressed. with the exemption of weir and dailly

i hate doing this , but smith has seriously neglected his duties as rangers manager. why dont we have a real left back sasa has done ok but hes not the real deal, we still dont have a recognised left midfielder or right midfielder again davis has done ok but he is a centre midfielder, why was weir , dailly given new contracts all these problems where there as far back as mcliesh so why havent they been addressed. with the exemption of weir and dailly

bit harsh on the sasa and davis part mate. Though i am with you about davis, if this is what he does out of position just imagine what him and mendes could do from the centre, but we all know that wont happen.