Who else..

scotty657

..is absolutely pig sick at people from our club coming out after every bad game and talking about how we will bounce back etc. Why can't they do it on the fucking pitch?

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1594789,00.html :angry:

It's their job, it's in their contract.

If they are attending an interview on behalf of the club they must answer the questions in a professional manner.

I bet Edward's always really interested to find out what McCulloch and Broadfoot have to say.

Before today I hadn't been online for awhile but I have noticed this new person called edward and he has like 520 posts in 8 days :anguish:

Is he one of the great unwashed cause thats the vibe I get from most of his posts?

I bet Edward's always really interested to find out what McCulloch and Broadfoot have to say.

Before today I hadn't been online for awhile but I have noticed this new person called edward and he has like 520 posts in 8 days :anguish:

Is he one of the great unwashed cause thats the vibe I get from most of his posts?

Doubt he's a tim, I just think he's a bit simple.

Just a tiny bit mate :craphead:

He states the obvious in alot of his posts that I have seen, but to get near enough 530 posts in 8 days is shocking :anguish:

Thats rather harsh.

..is absolutely pig sick at people from our club coming out after every bad game and talking about how we will bounce back etc. Why can't they do it on the fucking pitch?

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1594789,00.html :angry:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=102477

It's beyond embarrassing.

It's highly likely that as part of league and sponsorship rules, players must be made available to talk to the press.

It will take the form where the press ask questions and players will answer them.

I don't think McCulloch, Lafferty etc decide to pick up the phone to the press and tell them "I've got something to say to you".