Shambolic

Swagger

No flair, no passion ,crap to watch , the same shite getting spouted week in week out ,no money and an open invitation in the summer for teams to come in and take what decent players there is away for next to nothing. Celtic will win the league,they will spend and could dominate for years to come

What the fuck can be done to stop this?

Nothing can be done. Unless some sugar daddy buys the club, Murray will still be tight with the dough, and the standard of player we see in a Rangers jersey will continue to go down. At this rate we could be staring a possible 10 in a row for the Tims in 6 years time.

Nothing can be done. Unless some sugar daddy buys the club, Murray will still be tight with the dough, and the standard of player we see in a Rangers jersey will continue to go down. At this rate we could be staring a possible 10 in a row for the Tims in 6 years time.

While I think we do need a change I have to disagree with that because Murray has handed Smith 30 odd million and he has pissed two thirds of it away on players who barely feature or his mates from the Scotland set up.

Do you not think the Tims were asking the same things 15 years ago?

So in 15 years times we will be alright?

Phew

Not saying that. Im saying you never know what is around the corner.

We could be even worse! :anguish:

what a negative atitude, we should be asking questions....no?

Negative how? By suggesting that no matter how bleak things look, there is always the chance they will get better?

yeah but the way their problems were dealt with was masterful - they got zero debt now and will win the league getting all sorts of payouts - fairs trophy league and guaranteed champ lge dosh aswell - they are in a frightening position - we are in a terrible position

who will get us out of this trouble - Sir Dm - i bloody hope not