Mugs

GOAT

I dont agree. Yes the football is shocking, but this is down to one man - smith. Murrsy is also a joke, yes ill give you that too. But end of the day, it was MUCH worse than this years ago. MUCH MUCH worse.

End of the day, support the team you love. Back the team 100%. Give the manager all the abuse u want for putting out the wrong team, that is his fault and 100% his probelm. Give the same to murray for being a tight arse bastard. but always back the team 100%! Remember, you were CHOSEN, you did not choose, to be a bluenose. watp!

Every single ST holder is a mug.

I have been trying to say this, without insulting fellow bears, for the past 3 seasons.

Insult us all you want, we are MUGS!

We give Murray our cash, he blows it away.

We spend the majority of our wages trying to get to games, the players drive about in their Bentleys.

Every single ST holder is a mug. Me, you, EVERYONE. A bunch of fucking mugs.

Thank you Mr Murray for "freezing" the prices for this season, that was awful nice of you.

Personally i'd have been more than happy to pay an extra £50-£100 on the ST if i thought it would help reduce the debt.

Thank you Mr Murray for "freezing" the prices for this season, that was awful nice of you.

Personally i'd have been more than happy to pay an extra £50-£100 on the ST if i thought it would help reduce the debt.

Personally I still think you are a fenian no matter how much shite you post to get your post count up.

Personally I still think you are a fenian no matter how much shite you post to get your post count up.

He's trying to get a rise and a reaction out of everyone. It makes him feel good sitting on a Rangers website 24/7 and having all us big bad h*** rising to his bait. He's just a daft fenian bastard.

Ignore him and he'll eventually disappear back up his sisters hole.