How bad are things

b1972

As im on a downer just now, im wondering does anyone know exactly how bad things are just now financially at the club and also what will result if dont get champ league revenue next season?

Major player sales? how many?

Selling assets? Murray Park, Real Madrid did it and rent their training park back?

Sell the name of our stadium? Arsenalesque|?

or, surely not, Administration?

Im just tryin to prepare myself just now for the worst in the hope we somehow win the league?!

Any 'inside' info would be welcomed!

As im on a downer just now, im wondering does anyone know exactly how bad things are just now financially at the club and also what will result if dont get champ league revenue next season?

Selling assets? Murray Park, Real Madrid did it and rent their training park back?

Im just tryin to prepare myself just now for the worst in the hope we somehow win the league?!

Missed the bus to Kerrydale Street?

:lol:

Just back on and let me get this right...

on this forum today we have had guys hoping for our captain to break his leg, wanting SDM and walter smith sacked and calling our fans cunts. Yet all I do is ask some pertinent points and I am told that I am a timposter. But hey I forgot that its only the select few on here that can abuse our club or start threads without being called a t***. :rolleyes:

on this forum today we have had guys hoping for our captain to break his leg, wanting SDM and walter smith sacked and calling our fans cunts. Yet all I do is ask some pertinent points and I am told that I am a timposter. But hey I forgot that its only the select few on here that can abuse our club or start threads without being called a t***. :rolleyes:

It's all in the tone, mate.

Sniff sniff I smell something mhanky...

It's all in the tone, mate.

Sniff sniff I smell something mhanky...

Have a wee look back at the last thread I started and decide for yourself.

think u r getting reeled in here ma friend