Saturday

reddrock

We are still in the hunt , just one less game to do it , despiting failing to get the win my biggest dissapointment was Barry Ferguson's childish display .

He gets paid big money to play for Rangers and with that comes praise which like us all he loves , along with that comes criticism which I am sorry to say he also needs to accept comes with the job .

He would also do well to remember that it is us fans in this current harsh climate who pay good money to watch our team and that gives us right to critise , praise or whatever we choose .

He would also do well to remember that the money we do spend contributes to his inflated wages , Inflated in that IMO he has yet to earn them , certainly this season.

So gestures and telling us to be quiet ! Barry grow up son , if your not up to the job or cant stand the heat then you know the old saying 'Get out of the kitchen' .

Its something when even my 14 yo nephew is saying at the game who does he ( Fergie ) think he is .

Said it before and will continue to say it he thinks he is bigger than the club , A thought bolstered by the way he ousted PLG .

Rant over