Has McDowell been Smith's worst signing?

Tontospal

I think the quality of football from our first team is shocking but how much of this is down to the coach?

He came with the reputation of being a good reserve coach but couldn't get near their first team and the performances since he became coach make me wonder what the hell our players do at Auchenhowie.

As Smith appears unable to motivate the team, select the right players/formation or tactics, it would appear that McCoist is the only one doing his job as thie squad seem happy enough!

I think we should have brought in Gary McAllistair as a coach. Infact I'm still of the opinion that we should offer him a job now.

Ok he's finding management a bit tough, but perhaps a step backwards would allow him to eventually move forwards again.

He's very insightful, has bags and bags of experience and although it doesn't count for much he was a wonderful player too.

I think we should have brought in Gary McAllistair as a coach. Infact I'm still of the opinion that we should offer him a job now.

Ok he's finding management a bit tough, but perhaps a step backwards would allow him to eventually move forwards again.

He's very insightful, has bags and bags of experience and although it doesn't count for much he was a wonderful player too.

I think that's a great shout mate, I've always been impressed by Gary Mac.

What a terrific role model he would be for the young players and would instantly demand the respect of the established players.

The way Steven Gerrard talks about him in his autobiography would also suggest that he would be a great guy to have on the training ground, both in terms of his character and his all round ability.