Our Main Rivals For Second Place

IMO ourselves!, but i do believe we will get 2nd spot comfortably if we continue to fight and play with passion, and the obvious continue to play aswell at the back as we have since Waldo came back, and hope to f@#K Weir doesn't get injured, long way to go but we are now starting to see the foundations being laid for a successful Rangers era IMO

IMO ourselves!, but i do believe we will get 2nd spot comfortably if we continue to fight and play with passion, and the obvious continue to play aswell at the back as we have since Waldo came back, and hope to f@#K Weir doesn't get injured, long way to go but we are now starting to see the foundations being laid for a successful Rangers era IMO

I don't think there has been any great improvement since we went back to 'Waldo'. People seem to forget how well we were doing, having beaten the Sheep, Hearts and outplayed Celtic until we had that horrendous night during a storm at Falkirk. Actually it's been much the same since the change of management but sadly i think that might change Wednesday...hope I'm wrong.

very true Briton!, just think we are playing with a bit more pride and passion now, as i said earlier i think we are on the right track, a few good signings in the summer and we will be competitie enough to challenge smeltic, a draw on wednesday would do me nicely, a score draw even better, we'll be too good at home with the rangers roar behind us

I don't think there has been any great improvement since we went back to 'Waldo'. People seem to forget how well we were doing, having beaten the Sheep, Hearts and outplayed Celtic until we had that horrendous night during a storm at Falkirk. Actually it's been much the same since the change of management but sadly i think that might change Wednesday...hope I'm wrong.

With the addition of the players brought in ..all be it ancient, injury prone and what ever other baggage theyve brought with them, this will be good enough for second IMO...no disrespect, but the rest are total mince, if we fail to get second place again....well its not an opition.

Watties shored things up nothing more, the play resembles junior stuff at times, and doesnt really need over analising,...its sh#te...your right, we played well up till Falkirk but its levelled of again..no real surprise there.

Actually think we might get through this round in europe...but hey what dae ah no.. :wacko:

With the addition of the players brought in ..all be it ancient, injury prone and what ever other baggage theyve brought with them, this will be good enough for second IMO...no disrespect, but the rest are total mince, if we fail to get second place again....well its not an opition.

Watties shored things up nothing more, the play resembles junior stuff at times, and doesnt really need over analising,...its sh#te...your right, we played well up till Falkirk but its levelled of again..no real surprise there.

Actually think we might get through this round in europe...but hey what dae ah no.. :wacko:

Oh I agree but then again I don't think we would have missed out on second place if nothing had changed. It's not like last season when we found ourselves more than ten points behind second place (and even then would have got second if not for Celtic throwing it at Tynecastle).

Also...I know I keep disagreeing with the accepted theories but I don't think we particularly lacked fight under PLG (even with Barry 'Rangers through and through' Ferguson on a go slow) It was quality/guile/creativity that was lacking.

Oh I agree but then again I don't think we would have missed out on second place if nothing had changed. It's not like last season when we found ourselves more than ten points behind second place (and even then would have got second if not for Celtic throwing it at Tynecastle).

Also...I know I keep disagreeing with the accepted theories but I don't think we particularly lacked fight under PLG (even with Barry 'Rangers through and through' Ferguson on a go slow) It was quality/guile/creativity that was lacking.

One word youve used there is " quality " you have the quality you get the " guile " and " creativity " and alot more....we have as yet very little quality if any IMO......its a fickle business ...it costs ...lets just say time will tell. ;)

Our main rivals for 2nd are ourselves. We can only lose 2nd position now. Injuries are mounting up tho, going to be a struggle to land 2nd place!

Agreed Muffger. Its up to us. I hope Ugo gets fit again soon as Svensson gives me the jitters.

I also see us as short of forwards and if Boyd was to get injured we are in BIG trouble.

:rolleyes:

Not paying that extra £50-100k for Gow could come back to haunt us. Squad is very, very weak. That weak that we have had to take, Gallacher, Robinson, Perry, Furman, McMillan, Loy and Lennon to Tel Aviv with us!