Due some decisions

Great believer in things evening themselves out so kind of thought we got lucky on Saturday with the penalty decision as it looked from where i was as if Mendes had played for it but having watched it back now, it was a defo penalty.

What i did notice though was that our first goal was a good 2 yards offside, so by my reckoning we still have another 8 or 9 crucial decisions to go our way. 2 per game over the next 4 would be nice :craphead:

i dont care if we get the 8 or 9 mate

give me one big one, last minute penalty (well the ref gives it anyway, hope its a wee, well known cheating cunt that dives) against the tims for whoever they are playing, to rob them of the league, ON THE FINAL DAY

oh how i'd love the heli to change direction AGAIN

At what point was the first goal offside? When the ball was crossed in, Boyd was running back into play and when Velicka got the ball it was a Motherwell player that gave it to him?

We are well due some breaks if indeed they 'even themselves out' over the season as we often hear.

At what point was the first goal offside? When the ball was crossed in, Boyd was running back into play and when Velicka got the ball it was a Motherwell player that gave it to him?

We are well due some breaks if indeed they 'even themselves out' over the season as we often hear.

when Stevie crossed the ball, Boyd was 2 yards offside, he then flicked it on to the Motherwell player who made an arse of it. (tu)

I hope things do even themselves out, would be nice to have that decision come our way against the scum at Ibrox

a nice dodgy penalty in the 92nd minute to win the game 1-0 would be ideal, they wouldnt be able to cope with it hahaha