Rangers Media Section at Ibrox

ofb1988

Seating Area  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to join the Rangers Media Section?

• YES
    • NO
    • MEMBER OF ANOTHER SECTION BUT WOULD MOVE
    • MEMBER OF ANOTHER SECTION AND WONT MOVE

Yes but get a good section of the ground like govan front

Aye like Govan East Corner, so you can get the Govan and Copland going

Yes that would be a good spot but this would need to happen not just some stupid idea

Stupid idea?

this will happen if people want it to. I for one want it to. IMO this could be a huge step for RM and the growing popularity of this site. Lets be honest can you name me a more user friendly site? Alot of posters get on well, thats evidenced by the meets etc.

there is no reason why this cant happen altho i agree with andy we are to late for this season.

Mate agree if it happened i am in defo.

Sorry about the stupid idea its not but i mean action would have to be takenand not just sit on here and talk about it.

i stay a ten min walk from ibrox. i could talk to them face to face at ibrox.

a fone call is easy also

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes that would be a good spot but this would need to happen not just some stupid idea

Stupid idea?

this will happen if people want it to. I for one want it to. IMO this could be a huge step for RM and the growing popularity of this site. Lets be honest can you name me a more user friendly site? Alot of posters get on well, thats evidenced by the meets etc.

there is no reason why this cant happen altho i agree with andy we are to late for this season.

Sorry about the stupid idea its not but i mean action would have to be takenand not just sit on here and talk about it.

a fone call is easy also

Well mate i would go up to the Ticket Office ASAP and se what they think see where we could sit. Aslong as it wasnt in Broomloan id be in.

Stupid idea?

a fone call is easy also

Well mate i would go up to the Ticket Office ASAP and se what they think see where we could sit. Aslong as it wasnt in Broomloan id be in.

this thread is mainly to gauge the interest

so far its 32 defo

a couple would move.

so 34 is strong imo.

As for the stand thatt would need to be agreed by all. A poll would be best imo.

We would also need to consider the groups already in palce for example lets not tred on the CDLs toes in the club deck, the UB up the back of the copeie etc

Stupid idea?

a fone call is easy also

this thread is mainly to gauge the interest

so far its 32 defo

a couple would move.

so 34 is strong imo.

As for the stand thatt would need to be agreed by all. A poll would be best imo.

We would also need to consider the groups already in palce for example lets not tred on the CDLs toes in the club deck, the UB up the back of the copeie etc

Well Mate govan east cornor or govan front so were close to the picth.

Its a nice idea although do you realise how outstandingly difficult it would be to get the members willing to take part to all get into one area ?

I would much rather there was one large supporters group in one area who just created the atmosphere at every home game.

Its a nice idea although do you realise how outstandingly difficult it would be to get the members willing to take part to all get into one area ?

I would much rather there was one large supporters group in one area who just created the atmosphere at every home game.

Not that difficult mate you ask for all our ST numbers and then ask rangers our idea and the best place we could go and then they move us all at the one time

Not that difficult mate you ask for all our ST numbers and then ask rangers our idea and the best place we could go and then they move us all at the one time

Depends what area and how many people we are talking tbh...

There may be people currently renewing their season tickets that are not prepared to move.

Depends what area...

There may be people currently renewing their season tickets that are not prepared to move.

Well you just move as close together as possible and if the people already there dont like it they will move and you could give the group the option to then buy that seat

Regarding the club (SDM) possibly being anti-Rangers websites, I really dont believe that would be an issue on this matter.

The whole 'website thing' is still a new concept to many but it really is no different from talking Rangers in a pub or within an RSC, but of course it is more public and accessible to all that maybe puts the odd nose out of joint.

However websites are here to stay and the club would be foolish to alienate any particular group of fans from whichever angle they follow Rangers, and they surely are aware of that.

Both financially and from a public relations point of view it would be damaging to the club itself.

Anything that encourages creating an atmosphere would be welcome Im sure.

So overall, its a positive thing to try and create this.

The fact that RM is now more established wont do any harm either.

Im sure many fans will have at least heard the of the site by now when they are talking Rangers.

Regarding the club (SDM) possibly being anti-Rangers websites, I really dont believe that would be an issue on this matter.

The whole 'website thing' is still a new concept to many but it really is no different from talking Rangers in a pub or within an RSC, but of course it is more public and accessible to all that maybe puts the odd nose out of joint.

However websites are here to stay and the club would be foolish to alienate any particular group of fans from whichever angle they follow Rangers, and they surely are aware of that.

Both financially and from a public relations point of view it would be damaging to the club itself.

Anything that encourages creating an atmosphere would be welcome Im sure.

So overall, its a positive thing to try and create this.

The fact that RM is now more established wont do any harm either.

Im sure many fans will have at least heard the of the site by now when they are talking Rangers.

Nae chance of Rangers being anti-Rangers, it's the future sorry is the now in fact ! And you can be sure one if not more members on here are Rangers employees ! :sherlock:

Club deck is where i've sat this season, enjoyed it there, cracking view :)

where abouts mate? I am right at the back of CD6. Can see the whole pitch well but i am very far away, hopefully get a bit closer down the front of the club deck in the future. I'd be interested in an RM section but not if it was in the copland or broomloan. Used to sit behind the goals all the time but find i can see the whole pitch better if i am in the club deck.

Club deck is where i've sat this season, enjoyed it there, cracking view :)

where abouts mate? I am right at the back of CD6. Can see the whole pitch well but i am very far away, hopefully get a bit closer down the front of the club deck in the future. I'd be interested in an RM section but not if it was in the copland or broomloan. Used to sit behind the goals all the time but find i can see the whole pitch better if i am in the club deck.

Well as i photograph most of the games i've been to, its only been a 2 week before the game, get a ticket scramble, but always at Club Deck, enjoyed the view the first time (basically above Murray, Smith, Durrant) a tier above them, if you get what i mean!

And it was CD1, K 0024 last week.

And i think CD5 the other time :)

I prefer the seats at either side of the pitch on the longest sides, rather than behind any of the goals at football stadiums :)