Split Fixtures

kplfishtank

had a quick check..

Helicopter sunday year we played hearts at ibrox on Saturday the 7th of May and they played aberdeen at celtic park on the 8th of may

There is no reason why we cant play at home on a saturday and sunday, and both have away days last.. which makes it more exciting imo

and last year we both played away fixtures in last game which i believes means we must have also played home games at the same time

had a quick check..

Helicopter sunday year we played hearts at ibrox on Saturday the 7th of May and they played aberdeen at celtic park on the 8th of may

There is no reason why we cant play at home on a saturday and sunday, and both have away days last.. which makes it more exciting imo

and last year we both played away fixtures in last game which i believes means we must have also played home games at the same time

i went on to check that mate but its far to fuckin complicated with our fixtures lol.

had a quick check..

they 2 games must have been the first one after the split in the year of the helicopter

cause we got beat off the tims and that put them 4 ahead i believe with 3 to play

then they had hibs at home, while we had sheep away

then they had hearts away while we had well at home

then it was helicopter sunday which was both away

last season the fixtures were fucked up because of our euro campaign, but we had 3 away games in the last 3 games which is unusual mind

Part of me just loves the notion of us being able to win the leauge away up at Dundee just for the atmosphere and the journey back and i dont know how to put this and dont want to offend anybody but for me it would just seem that little bit more special for the bears who have made the effort traveling away for the past few seasons.

had a quick check..

they 2 games must have been the first one after the split in the year of the helicopter

cause we got beat off the tims and that put them 4 ahead i believe with 3 to play

then they had hibs at home, while we had sheep away

then they had hearts away while we had well at home

then it was helicopter sunday which was both away

last season the fixtures were fucked up because of our euro campaign, but we had 3 away games in the last 3 games which is unusual mind

after the split in helicopter sunday season the fixtures were

Sun 24th April - Rangers Vs Celtic

Sat 30th April - Celtic Vs Hibs

Sun 1st may - Aberdeen vs Rangers

Sat 7th - Rangers Vs hearts

Sun 8th - Celtic Vs Aberdeen

Sat 14th - Rangers vs Motherwel

Sun 15th - Hearts Vs Celtic

Sun 22nd - Hibs vs Rangers / Motherwell vs Celtic

I spend 10 minutes on the celtic site finding that out. u ow me a pint... * Behind enemy lines * :gerbad:

i would hate it if it went to the last game and we were away as i only get to home games. Hopefully we will beat celtic at ibrox and they will drop points to make us able to win the title with a win in our final home game. Do celtic not have to go to fir park for the 3rd time if motherwell finish in the top 6? There was something about it in a couple of papers a while back. A bit like us having to go to pittodrie or tannadice 3 times in recent years