Aberdeen Fans warning,,

rfc72

sometimes I get the feeling its more bitter between the sheep n the Bears than betwen the Bears n the Hoops. :o

ANY club that tries to insult us is open to criticism imo or do you disagree ? What you may see as bitterness is just fustration being vented in the one place I would have thought I could. Sorry if I have upset other bears. :huh:

Guest TheQueensXI

they sing the sickest, most vile and hate filled songs in the country.

about time. they disgust me more than any set of fans in the country. some celtic songs i dont think are right, but any song about a tragedy like that is just evil.

about time. they disgust me more than any set of fans in the country. some celtic songs i dont think are right, but any song about a tragedy like that is just evil.

Agreed. The songs about the Ibrox disaster are disgusting. :angry:

The songs/chants you get from a selection of the Aberdeen fans comes under the category of inappropriate lyrics etc, now that the regulations are changing in Scotland, hopefully all of this type of behaviour will be addressed against all clubs and not just the old firm.

The reason why UEFA have never been involved is because well, can anyone remember the last time Aberdeen were actually in Europe?

about time.  they disgust me more than any set of fans in the country.  some celtic songs i dont think are right, but any song about a tragedy like that is just evil.

Agreed. The songs about the Ibrox disaster are disgusting. :angry:

yet only the OF ever gets slagged off....very annoying :angry:

The songs/chants you get from a selection of the Aberdeen fans comes under the category of inappropriate lyrics etc, now that the regulations are changing in Scotland, hopefully all of this type of behaviour will be addressed against all clubs and not just the old firm.

The reason why UEFA have never been involved is because well, can anyone remember the last time Aberdeen were actually in Europe?

last time a can remember they were in the uefa cup qualifyin and got put out by Bohemians :lol:

last time a can remember they were in the uefa cup qualifyin and got put out by Bohemians :lol:

One Ebbe Skovdal !!!!!!!

Aberdeen songs are some of the most vile and disgusting ditties i've heard at any ground and i include RFC and CFC at their worst in that.

Quite simply they are scum that the press choose to ignore , probably because their a small time provinvial club who had a few good seasons once.

They can also watch out for them singing Dirty Orange B*st*rds too. If we get punished for it then so should any other team.

to bloody right they should , its getting beyond a joke that the gers in particular seem to be in the forefront of uefa/ sfa witch hunt

the rules have to be complied with but by everyone not just the gers fans :angry:

They can also watch out for them singing Dirty Orange B*st*rds too. If we get punished for it then so should any other team.

to bloody right they should , its getting beyond a joke that the gers in particular seem to be in the forefront of uefa/ sfa witch hunt

the rules have to be complied with but by everyone not just the gers fans :angry:

That is one thing that really p*sses me off <angryy>

Guest Manticore
I seen Jimmy Nic in Santa Ponsa in September.

I met him in South Africa in the pre season.

Once the other sheep folk were off, him and Sandy Clark were loving being in with a crowd of bears.

If they are caught singin these songs on saturday then a think Rangers should do everythin to ban them from Ibrox so we cant hear these song bein sung at Ibrox but knowin McIntyre he will do hee haw

As all have said, it is way overdue to address this problem. Between the Ibrox Disaster songs and their deification of a certain Neil Simpson, that lot has no business EVER throwing stones at the OF's antics. Maybe there is hope for the world yet. ;)