Wade Elliot

Fiogh

Been to a few Burnley games this season and have been quite impressed with him, good old fashioned winger who likes to go past people and get the ball in the box. Doesn't seem to go hiding like most wingers and gets stuck in when required, If burnley don't get promoted might be a shout?

Not sure what he'd cost at all, my burnley supporting mate reckons £2-3m so might price us out.

• 3 weeks later...

we had about 10% chance of signing him before they got promoted, so now...

He's just a player I'd love to see at rangers, and I championed him BEFORE that goal!

I watched that game on the monday and he looked brilliant before or after the goa. Looked tricky and pacey would be good, we could maybe con them into swapping Naismith, what age is he about he looked quite young?

I watched that game on the monday and he looked brilliant before or after the goa. Looked tricky and pacey would be good, we could maybe con them into swapping Naismith, what age is he about he looked quite young?

He's 28/29 i think, my mate said he was playing non league 7 seasons ago. They were linked with Naismith but we have no chance of signing him, he'll want a crack at premier league and is adored by the fans.