Bring Back McCleish

reddrock

Yeh there will be howls of protest , but frankly I dont care

Big Ecks record against Walters is a no brainer

He had less to spend than Walter as Advocatt had spent it all

I for one felt more confident in Bigger games

I am no Huge Eck fan but his record speaks volumes against the current en cummbent

Take PLG as his assistant..

:craphead:

Why not be better than the fat bum boy doin it now lol

anyway its just a bit of light relief after last night

I BELIEVE WE ARE STILL GOING TO WIN AS WATP

That's the spirit, You would have thought we had just gone 3pts behind with some of the threads from late last night.

C'mon bears, don't be letting that mhanky mob get their laughs in here today..

We shall have the last one, once again..

:gerbad:

That's the spirit, You would have thought we had just gone 3pts behind with some of the threads from late last night.

C'mon bears, don't be letting that mhanky mob get there laughs in here today..

We shall have the last one, once again..

:gerbad:

Am wae you bad , am just throw a wee laff in ,

I aint lyin down for no one ! and should , and I mean should the worst happen I will be right there next season at my clubs shoulder

As we are way much more than just a club :gerbad::gerbad:

Curiously, what makes a "bad assistant"? haha

No just for you, but everyone. He has been successful in the cups, and, we generally praise his teams

I dont mind big Eck, he got far too rough a time from some

Yeh there will be howls of protest , but frankly I dont care

Big Ecks record against Walters is a no brainer

He had less to spend than Walter as Advocatt had spent it all

I for one felt more confident in Bigger games

I am no Huge Eck fan but his record speaks volumes against the current en cummbent

Aaaaggghhhhhhhh, please tell me you jest!

Aw FFS :rolleyes:

B******S

You'd seriously have him back?

The man who signed players such as Mladenovic, Bernard, Jeffers and Ostenstad. The man who was almost cluless when it came to tactical nous and decision making, the man who brought us the worst winless run in the club's history and the man who managed to finish third in a two horse race.

I appreciate what Eck did for us, especially Helicopter Sunday and getting into the last 16 in The Champions League, but the truth is that his ship had sailed a year before he left.

Bringing him back would be a horrific decision and one that would stink of absolute desperation.

Hell no!

Eck was a good man manager and got the players to play like a team again after Advocaat´s reign in charge, but he was hopeless tactically.

Walter is just as good a man manager, tactically sound (although way too defensive for my liking) but he drives me nuts with his persistance with playing half the team out of position all the time.

I just hope Rangers can find a new manager that can get this team to play proper attacking football again. Even if we win this League title I´m fed up watching the kind of lacklustre and disjointed performances that we have had to suffer for the last four seasons. It´s been dire to watch all too often.

Aw FFS :rolleyes:

B******S

You'd seriously have him back?

The man who signed players such as Mladenovic, Bernard, Jeffers and Ostenstad. The man who was almost cluless when it came to tactical nous and decision making, the man who brought us the worst winless run in the club's history and the man who managed to finish third in a two horse race.

I appreciate what Eck did for us, especially Helicopter Sunday and getting into the last 16 in The Champions League, but the truth is that his ship had sailed a year before he left.

Bringing him back would be a horrific decision and one that would stink of absolute desperation.

Dado Bud I am desperate , To stop they mhanks getting any further ahead , I must confess my post was a bit tongue in cheek but ah need summin tae cheer me up efter the hi bees game lol

Apologies for the bollocks comment