Whos bigger, Celtic or Rangers?

Mendes91

Simple question. Who would you say are the bigger club out of the old firm? Im talking fan base, success, money, current squad ect. Honest answers please.

celtic

naw only kidding we are the most successful club in the world

Fan Base - We will say us and they will say them, no way to find out really.

Success - Rangers

Money - At the moment, it's Celtic

Current squad - Pretty even.

Stadium - Rangers

Training facilities - Rangers

being honest

fan base - probably them world wide, i dont know, us in scotland

succes - us, out the park, but in last 10 years they have added a fair few titles and cups.

money - them bigger stadium, murray made an arse of it not increasing Ibrox.

current squad - they have match winners, divers, set piece winners, dead ball experts, a few skillful players, our team is disjointed and squad is built with a fair amount of dross, my head says them, my heart says us.

i will add another - MHEDIA - they have it sewn up.

SFA and SPL - they have it sewn up.

But we have a beautiful stadium and world class training facility, they dont have either!

In last 10 years they have left us behind, Murray has sat back, and let it happen, its not our fans fault they have a bigger stadium and more revenue over last 10 years, thats Mr Murrays fault.

we have alot of hard work to do this summer.

bigger club - US

bigger business - them

money makes the world go round, lack of talent in squad, poor manager means less european football and less money. thats Rangers in last 10 years, from 1 disaster to another, annually.

buck stops at the man at the top

thats how i see it.

Fan Base - We will say us and they will say them, no way to find out really.

Success - Rangers

Money - At the moment, it's Celtic

Current squad - Pretty even.

Stadium - Rangers

Training facilities - Rangers

id agree with this - :gerbad:

being honest

fan base - probably them world wide, i dont know, us in scotland

succes - us, out the park, but in last 10 years they have added a fair few titles and cups.

money - them bigger stadium, murray made an arse of it not increasing Ibrox.

current squad - they have match winners, divers, set piece winners, dead ball experts, a few skillful players, our team is disjointed and squad is built with a fair amount of dross, my head says them, my heart says us.

i will add another - MHEDIA - they have it sewn up.

SFA and SPL - they have it sewn up.

But we have a beautiful stadium and world class training facility, they dont have either!

In last 10 years they have left us behind, Murray has sat back, and let it happen, its not our fans fault they have a bigger stadium and more revenue over last 10 years, thats Mr Murrays fault.

we have alot of hard work to do this summer.

bigger club - US

bigger business - them

money makes the world go round, lack of talent in squad, poor manager means less european football and less money. thats Rangers in last 10 years, from 1 disaster to another, annually.

buck stops at the man at the top

thats how i see it.

the famines over

Its just a statement ^ :pipe:

First of all it's Rangers before Celtic. doh

Not if you support Celtic..... ;)

Im actually offended that you're calling me a Celtic fan for writing Celtic first. Oh god :(

to be fair that was my firsst thought too :pipe: - having celtic before rangers insinuates that you favour celtic over rangers :shifty:

See the reason i would say we have a bigger fanbase is because a lot of people you meet who they support celtic actually don't they often have never been to a game dont watch the games dont know much about their club and generally dont have a clue.Whereas when you meet the majority pf rangers fans We have been to ibrox at least or a game have watched many games have a reasonable knowledge of the club and a lot of fans from other clubs follow us and have a more educated leaning and support to us therefore we have the bigger fanbase .250,000 in manchester doesnt lie was it 20,000 in barca dont lie and then we have all the rest evey game we have a large support present