Kevin Kyle

Dietspam

I really love the level of ambition on this forum.

Ok, lets sign Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Rooney, Drogba...and Jose Mourinho as manager. Oh wait we couldn't afford their wages never mind the transfer fee.

Yes we could do better than Kevin Kyle. But, realistically, could we afford better than Kevin Kyle?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, lets sign Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Rooney, Drogba...and Jose Mourinho as manager. Oh wait we couldn't afford their wages never mind the transfer fee.

Yes we could do better than Kevin Kyle. But, realistically, could we afford better than Kevin Kyle?

when the deadwood is gone YES

(tu)

NO to Kevin Kyle, no chance

The boy should be playing junior football to be honest!!!! Ok he has scored a few goals in the last few games but he has been there since January!!! I would rather stick Captain Kirk up front.

I know that even if we do win the league and get that Champions League money, Walter will still be working on a VERY tight budget, but come on...Billy Mehmet and Kevin Kyle being mentioned as potential players to bring in?...

I'm sure the names Mehmet and Kyle will have the likes of Puyol, Vidic et al shaking in their boots come next years CL group stages =\

Kevin Kyle is clearly doing very well in the SPL.This is the same level that Broadfoot, Whittaker, Thomson, Velicka, Boyd and Novo were at before they came to Ibrox.

come on dpitt25, whittaker and thomson were and still are class acts.

kyle has found his level, let him be.

Kevin Kyle is clearly doing very well in the SPL.This is the same level that Broadfoot, Whittaker, Thomson, Velicka, Boyd and Novo were at before they came to Ibrox.

Given his recent goalscoring exploits I think that it would seem that Kyle is ready to move on to a higher level.

Given his recent goalscoring exploits I think that it would seem that Kyle is ready to move on to a higher level.

maybe he is but not to Rangers, maybe Hearts, not us

I would much rather have Rocardo Fuller, Jason Roberts, we are going to be in champs league, fuck we cant take kevin kyle with us!!! lol

I would much rather have Rocardo Fuller, Jason Roberts, we are going to be in champs league, fuck we cant take kevin kyle with us!!! lol

Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree. While I don't believe that he is cut out to be a first choice striker at Rangers, I do feel that he would be a useful player to have in the squad.

Fair enough, we'll have to agree to disagree. While I don't believe that he is cut out to be a first choice striker at Rangers, I do feel that he would be a useful player to have in the squad.

fair enough, we already have 5 or 6 journeymen in the squad to play up front, k kyle may be different style but no better imho.

;)

Come on! Kevin Kyle is a poor player on a good run of form. He is not the quality we need at Rangers. In fact, he's comfortabley a step below what we've currently got!

thanks kev, sanity at last.

;)

I'd rather not buy anyone than buy Kevin Kyle!

thats what i was saying almost, i would rather percevere with what we have.

kyle is a dumplin

i will tell you bad he is, he was in berti vogts scotland teams! hes pure rank.

;)

kyle is a dumplin

;)

Barry Ferguson was also in Vogts team

kyle is a dumplin

;)

i dont rate ferguson either bud

cant wait till hes gone, but thats another story.

barry has been captain and a regular pick for the worst scotland team ever over last 10 years.

kyle is a dumplin

;)

barry has been captain and a regular pick for the worst scotland team ever over last 10 years.

I'd agree that it is maybe time for Ferguson to go, but you cant deny that he has been a been a terrific player for Rangers over the years. He also captained the "worst Scotland team ever" in the victories over France.

kyle is a dumplin

;)

I'd agree that it is maybe time for Ferguson to go, but you cant deny that he has been a been a terrific player for Rangers over the years. He also captained the "worst Scotland team ever" in the victories over France.

france have been in decline for years

absolutely, fergie has been a great player for the club, scored some good goals, had some stand out performances, but that was years ago, hes done now, it is time for him to move on. even provincial clubs are dominating him in midfield now.

;)

kyle is a dumplin

;)

absolutely, fergie has been a great player for the club, scored some good goals, had some stand out performances, but that was years ago, hes done now, it is time for him to move on. even provincial clubs are dominating him in midfield now.

;)

When Scotland won at Hampden it was only a few months after France lost the World Cup final on penalties!

I hate when stuff like this happens..a player for a bottom 6 team gets a few goals and now hes wanted by fans..Kris Boyd is 10x better than this guy, and thats saying something

kyle is a dumplin

;)

;)

When Scotland won at Hampden it was only a few months after France lost the World Cup final on penalties!

uhu and that was talked about as the worst world cup ever, it was rotten, the standard was poor and none of the world class players really turned up.

im not saying it wasnt a good achievement of course it was, were a wee country, theyre massive, but at home i expect scotland to beat anyone and everyone, just like Rangers.

;)

I hate when stuff like this happens..a player for a bottom 6 team gets a few goals and now hes wanted by fans..Kris Boyd is 10x better than this guy, and thats saying something

it sure is, kyle must be really bad!

lol

;)

I said before that I've always liked him, and thought he was a decent player. Upon reading down this thread, he seems to have gotten better and better. Lets not mistake what I'm trying to say here - He is no Jan Koller or anything like that. I simply think that this is the type of player we need, or rather could give us another option up front.

Will all the dead wood be cleared at Rangers next season? I wouldn't be so sure. Look at Hemdami. Happy to sit and take the money. There will be others, and then we will have to offer sweetners. But lets just say that it all gets shifted for the sake of this discussion.

Rangers' days of getting players on 30k a week are gone. Barry could be on his way to WBA. As i have heard, he may have been offered a 1 year extension but would have to take a wage cut. Mendes will be sold as he earns to much, couple that with the fact that he doesn't like the SPL - He is gone. Let me just say that while Mendes doesn't like the SPL, he DOES like Rangers and everything about them.

Rangers will be cut down to the bare minimum. There will be a first team, and the fringe players will be the likes of Danny Wilson, Jordan McMillan, Andrew Little, Georgos Efrem, Andrew Shinnie etc etc. This is fantastic news because we have some very promising young players at the club.

Debt will take first priority. It's about time we put something in place to get some of this down. I'm not sure how much money will be allocated to transfers. But i think that the guaranteed money (like the Champions League) will go to debt and only a percentage of money from players will go to the transfer kitty. But again, Rangers will look to Bosmans and Loans.

I'm actually glad this is happening. I think it's a blessing in disguise. We will see some very bright and very promising players coming through the ranks. No one 1 youth a season shite.