Walter has a task on his hands

BLUEDIGNITY

Two full back needed immediately, Burke kiddin on he was tryin, punt this imposter Wattie ASAP. and although I want Boyd in the team he needs a good kick up the arse. Svensson is a liability. Mr Murray it's over to you ????

Boyd got absolutely no supply last night. He is a goalscorer. The team needs to be shaped to play around that, I'd rather have a Boyd than a K Miller. Svensson played better than our other defenders last night imo. What we do need is pace and power throughout the team, we slow play down too often and allow teams to get organised, when you do that you need craft and guile, we aint got that either unfortunately. We do need two full backs in the summer tho.

I agree with you, but IMO we need more than that. How about adding one or two midfielders, a winger and a striker.

Bump G Rae, Sionko, Sebo, Papac, and put Adam and Novo in reserve.

We are in a bad way player wise. Our squad is paperthin with NO QUALITY. (Except BF on a good day.)

Its sad. Celtic are way out in front and have MUCH more money as all we do is pay off DUDS and more remain.

Burke had a good game last night, he was the only player bar Ferguson who had an sort of direct approach and he really shouldn't have gone off. The amount of times he was sythed down by the Hapeol defenders shows that he was causing them all sorts of problems. He is only starting to get back to any sort of match fitness now and I think it's no coincidence that he gave his best performance in months as a result of that.

As I said before too many people have short memories. Burke was nearly Player Of The Year last season and was singled out as our main threat by Villareal in the Champions League, he has not become a bad player over night. Let the boy play 10 games fully fit before you start saying he ain't good enough.

Anyway yes we need a massive clear out but I don't want it to happen over night. If we punt 10 players in the summer and bring in another 10 then thats half a squad that has to get to know each other and, although you can't be certain, the chances are that they will not gel quick enough to mount a serious challenge to Celtic and if that does not happen then we will all turn on these players leaving us in the exact same scenareio we are in now. It's a vicious circle that we need to get out of, but it will require patience from the fans and a proper 3 or 4 year plan drawn up by the Manager, Chairman and Chief Exectutive.

Burke was good last night, if he continues to improve and plays consistantly well every match then he will be a big player for us!

We need a HUGE clearout, we need at least 7 quality signings. I'm not getting my hopes up, we have no money!! celtic I imagine will dominate for a good few seasons yet!

Burke had a good game last night, he was the only player bar Ferguson who had an sort of direct approach and he really shouldn't have gone off. The amount of times he was sythed down by the Hapeol defenders shows that he was causing them all sorts of problems. He is only starting to get back to any sort of match fitness now and I think it's no coincidence that he gave his best performance in months as a result of that.

As I said before too many people have short memories. Burke was nearly Player Of The Year last season and was singled out as our main threat by Villareal in the Champions League, he has not become a bad player over night. Let the boy play 10 games fully fit before you start saying he ain't good enough.

Anyway yes we need a massive clear out but I don't want it to happen over night. If we punt 10 players in the summer and bring in another 10 then thats half a squad that has to get to know each other and, although you can't be certain, the chances are that they will not gel quick enough to mount a serious challenge to Celtic and if that does not happen then we will all turn on these players leaving us in the exact same scenareio we are in now. It's a vicious circle that we need to get out of, but it will require patience from the fans and a proper 3 or 4 year plan drawn up by the Manager, Chairman and Chief Exectutive.

Burke nearly won the player of the year ? Is that like sayin if yer auntie had baw's she'd be yer uncle. Seriously we won't win anythin with players that faint in the heat at Aberdeen ! The penguins nest there in July ! He can't get the ball over the first defender, was running into crowds of players last night when he should be in open space, nope he ain't gonna make it ! Well that ain't entirely true he's liftin thirteen grand for no return ! But the answer still lies with our knight of the realm Mr Murray. !

Burke got praised last season because he was the only player with a touch of flair and excitement in Ecks dreary team BUT he created nothing constructive apart from some corners when his crosses hit the first defender. The Villareal boss got the reward for his hyping of Burke when his left back scored the equaliser in Spain with no one near him, Burke reached his man as the ball came back out of the net.

I am seriously fed up reading rangers fans on here having a go at our team when we have played well and not recognising that fact.

Our midfield played some special stuff last night. some of the link up play and triangular work betwen BF, BH, Burke, Novo and even (steady now) HUTTON..... was a joy to watch and I for one one thoroughly enjoyed the first half. BF's work rate and technical play was RAPID! Fuckin magic to know we have a player capable of some of the stuf he did. Burke is definitely coming back to his best. Hutton worked his socks off. Hemdani was as cool as f*ck and was always there. Even Gavin Rae played well in an unfamiliar position.

Get a grip lads - the only thing wron glast night was our weak as f*ck defence cos svennson just aint there yet. Big Ugo in there would have made the difference. That and another referee cos he was a fuckin JOKE! Had things been called the way they sould have, it would have been 3-1. Definite penalty for us - their 1st goal was NEVER a free kick and both points were fucking obvious.

You want to complain about something, complain to ueaf that their ref's at this level are scnadalous!

When people start talkin about £ being spent what would you like Murray to do spend £10-£30million and then have to sell our best players again cause of the levels of debt?? or spend £ that the club can afford and wont get us into the mess it did before?? People have to realise the £ that was available in the SPL years ago is now no longer available and they have to start getting realistic as to the kind of player we can sign!! Look at the EPL team that finishes bottom gets £30million pound for finishing last from tv money, Rangers and Celtic get sumthin like £1.4million a year from Satan tv!! So how can we compete against premiership clubs with that kind of money?? Simple answer is we cant so quicker people realise this the better!!! An afraid we go through these bad spells but when u fight and stick 2gether durin these bad times the good times come around again so thats why u should support Rangers through and through!!

We will be back next season and big Walter will get it right and a believe David Murray will give him the funds he needs to stenghten the team

When people start talkin about £ being spent what would you like Murray to do spend £10-£30million and then have to sell our best players again cause of the levels of debt?? or spend £ that the club can afford and wont get us into the mess it did before?? People have to realise the £ that was available in the SPL years ago is now no longer available and they have to start getting realistic as to the kind of player we can sign!! Look at the EPL team that finishes bottom gets £30million pound for finishing last from tv money, Rangers and Celtic get sumthin like £1.4million a year from Satan tv!! So how can we compete against premiership clubs with that kind of money?? Simple answer is we cant so quicker people realise this the better!!! An afraid we go through these bad spells but when u fight and stick 2gether durin these bad times the good times come around again so thats why u should support Rangers through and through!!

We will be back next season and big Walter will get it right and a believe David Murray will give him the funds he needs to stenghten the team

well said mate

I do think we have quite a few players at the club who are way short of being good enough.

Celtic made a profit of £18m in the last 6 months we made a loss.Yes we know it was Champions league money.

Bottom line is Celtic will strengthen with quality in the summer and if we really believe that McCulloch and McDonald are quality enough to win the league then we're kidding ourselves on.

We need to spend big and i know we're skint but you have to speculate to accumulate otherwise we will be left behind.

I'm not having a go at Murray cos he has spent well in the past and helped us get 9 in a row but we all know Celtic are away ahead of us just now and will continue to do so if we don't bring in 4 or 5 very good quality players.

In McCulloch we have the same in Prso and Boyd and McDonald is the Aussie Novo so we're bringing in like for like.