Dundee utd v Rangers

Didn't realize i said something funny. Just wondered if any one had a spare. I'm just home from picking 1 up from someone else.

welcome to the board mate think its just that tickets will be scarcer than a tattie peeler in the ould country

Didn't realize i said something funny. Just wondered if any one had a spare. I'm just home from picking 1 up from someone else.

welcome to the board mate think its just that tickets will be scarcer than a tattie peeler in the ould country

lol....why dont you try for the home end?..just a suggestion..:)

I've tried the home end but they want you on the database first. I'll be ok managed to get a ticket today but was trying to find 1 for my dad so looks like he'll be in the boozer

ahhh okies...i see...probably because they know they will get a massive requests for tickets and know that most of them are rangers fans haha :craphead::21:

lol....why dont you try for the home end?..just a suggestion..:)

Word of warning. Last season DU had 20 games on their season ticket, but the final game against the scum was game 19. They were selling game 20 tickets to the dhims at £50 a go and when they got to the gate they were knocked back. Know our guys are not as thick as the dhims but worth highlighting as the bastards will try it again this season no doubt.