Tannadice Statistics

DC Blue

While we are all on a high after today's result, I think we need to hold back on our abuse of timothy until after next weeks game.

I don't want to put a dampener on things but was reading an article and saw that Dundee Utd have lost only two of their last 10 matches against Rangers.

As for Rangers overall record in last 5 years, we have only returned from Tannadice with all three points, once in the last five years.

We can only hope that Smith, McCoist and others drill into the players the importance of being up for this game from the start.

While we are all on a high after today's result, I think we need to hold back on our abuse of timothy until after next weeks game.

I don't want to put a dampener on things but was reading an article and saw that Dundee Utd have lost only two of their last 10 matches against Rangers.

As for Rangers overall record in last 5 years, we have only returned from Tannadice with all three points, once in the last five years.

We can only hope that Smith, McCoist and others drill into the players the importance of being up for this game from the start.

we will be due a victory then :gerbad:

That just tells me that we're due a win.

I wonder if Levein will be wanting to do us any favours, after Scott McDonald's tackle on Wilkie.

no chance,they need a result as if the sheep beat hibs then utd are fifth and wont be in europe.

also i think we need to take into account we dont need to win but scumtic definatly do have to win

and personally i dont think they will

We do need to win, a draw for us and a septic victory gives themn the title on goal difference!

also i think we need to take into account we dont need to win but scumtic definatly do have to win

We do need to win, a draw for us and a septic victory gives themn the title on goal difference!

Aye, but we DON'T need to win.

Celtic do.

did you read my post celtic must win

if they dont beat hearts (which i dont think they will) our result dosent matter

i know we would rather win but what im saying is we dont need to

Aye, but we DON'T need to win.

Celtic do.

thank you papa

i thought i had got my maths wrong there

I wonder if Levein will be wanting to do us any favours, after Scott McDonald's tackle on Wilkie.

Unfortuantely even if he wanted to (which I doubt) he couldn't as it would cast them European football next season.

Always some doom and gloom cunt.

We need to win next week so we will.......apart from Easter road we're on a good run.

i aint no doom and gloom cunt

i just pointed out the facts

and for the record check back im 1 of the ones who said we would win it and i still think we will

i believe gers will win on sunday and will celebrate inside the ground with my fellow believers

If we lose and Celtic win they will win the league so we have to get a win or a draw atleast.

Unfortunately if we draw and the scum win they beat us on goaldifference, despite us havign beat them ont he head to heads.

we have no excuses celtic have handed it back to us to lose.

its about time the team stood up and grew a set of balls and got stuck in.

go 100 miles an hour from the off and get a good lead. and if we need to defend the so be it

if all goes to that paln we will be CHAMPIONS :)

Stats are a bit off.

Scottish Premier Rangers 2-0 Dundee United 31-01-2009

Scottish Premier Dundee United 2-2 Rangers 13-12-2008

Scottish Premier Rangers 3-3 Dundee United 04-11-2008

Scottish Premier Rangers 3-1 Dundee United 10-05-2008

Scottish Premier Dundee United 3-3 Rangers 06-04-2008

Scottish League Cup Dundee United 2-2 Rangers 16-03-2008

Scottish Premier Rangers 2-0 Dundee United 05-01-2008

Scottish Premier Dundee United 2-1 Rangers 28-10-2007

Scottish Premier Rangers 5-0 Dundee United 13-01-2007

Scottish Premier Dundee United 2-1 Rangers 05-11-2006

Last 10 games v United we have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 2. Still not great but not as bad as was made out.

We must win, stats mean nothing on a game like next week, its one chance, one game and everything at steak, Champions League, new players and most of all title No 52.

We do our jobs and there's nowt to worry about, we can't be thinking about what they may or may not do, its down to 90 minutes and us to get the three points, not going to be pretty or for those of a nervous disposition, squeeky bum time for all concerned.

a draw for united next week guarantees them a spot in the europa league.

I hope levien doesnt play for the draw and sticks every man behind the ball because if they do its going to be a long and difficult 90 mins.

no chance,they need a result as if the sheep beat hibs then utd are fifth and wont be in europe.

(tu)