Hearts Midfielder Bruno Aguiar

Would you want Bruno Aguiar  

156 members have voted

1. 1. Simple yes or no

• Yes
    • No

Decent player but do we really need another central midfielder ??

NO lol

we need a centre half, left winger, right winger and a forward

walter may find a place for him wide left

With Fergie possibly off to the Championship, I'd take Aguiar in a heartbeat.

He'd cost nothing, not demand a higher wage than what I'd imagine our budget would allow and is a brilliant attacking threat, something I feel we lack through the middle.

Even if he failed to produce consistantly, we could make a tidy profit on him come January. Winning situation all round!

Not consistent enough

Far more consistant than both Pedro Mendes, and, Barry Ferguson - I'd sell the both of them in the summer, and, replace them with Bruno Aguiar (obviously not my 1st choice, but I'd take him); a player who doesn't hide when it gets tough, can change a game, and, has a good delivery on him.

Not consistent enough

Far more consistant than both Pedro Mendes, and, Barry Ferguson - I'd sell the both of them in the summer, and, replace them with Bruno Aguiar (obviously not my 1st choice, but I'd take him); a player who doesn't hide when it gets tough, can change a game, and, has a good delivery on him.

and excellent at dead ball situations.

(tu)

I voted no becaue we have too many central midfielders as it is, plus the fact that we really need to strengthen in other areas first. We badly need a quality CB and LB before we sign another midfielder.

I would take him. He may or may not start.

Thomson may not be the player he was before injury - I hope he is, but time will tell; Ferguson will leave; Mendes and or Davis may be sold; Edu could even be sold given our financial dire straits.