Emirates Cup tickets

I was originally going to be travelling down with the KPL but Stuart texted me today saying that he can't get the tickets as the ticket office are being funny with him due to security reasons.

I have decided to let the rest of the steemers from Tannochside travel on the bus still, where as now I will be getting the train with a few mates from Motherwell down to Euston.

Can't be bothered with the bus leaving at midnight, I would be a riot the full weekend.

Does anyone know if I will be able to phone up on Monday and give 4 Rangers numbers details and buy the tickets for both games or do you actually have to queue at Ibrox to be able to buy the 4 tickets at one time?

Reason being, none of us will be able to go and queue on Monday morning due to work commitments.

I was originally going to be travelling down with the KPL but Stuart texted me today saying that he can't get the tickets as the ticket office are being funny with him due to security reasons.

I have decided to let the rest of the steemers from Tannochside travel on the bus still, where as now I will be getting the train with a few mates from Motherwell down to Euston.

Can't be bothered with the bus leaving at midnight, I would be a riot the full weekend.

Does anyone know if I will be able to phone up on Monday and give 4 Rangers numbers details and buy the tickets for both games or do you actually have to queue at Ibrox to be able to buy the 4 tickets at one time?

Reason being, none of us will be able to go and queue on Monday morning due to work commitments.

I think you can just phone up the ticket office and do it from there as it says that is a sales channel on the website so i'm sure that would be ok.

Alright boys, Im a season ticket holder at the minute (well not after 2-1 against the sheep) and believe I have to give up my season ticket next season due to family commitments.

Will I still count as a season ticket holder if I phone up on Monday (25th)??

Any help appreciated

WATP

You won`t be able to buy them unless you are renewing for next season,i`m in the same position myself.There`s a bit about this on the official site although it didn`t mention this originally.

Alright boys, Im a season ticket holder at the minute (well not after 2-1 against the sheep) and believe I have to give up my season ticket next season due to family commitments.

Any help appreciated

WATP

You won`t be able to buy them unless you are renewing for next season,i`m in the same position myself.There`s a bit about this on the official site although it didn`t mention this originally.

I've sent away to renew it mate but the first payment doesn't come out til the 29th. I'm thinking if I can get a couple of tickets for the emirates then cancel the season ticket renewal, think that would wor ??

Any help appreciated

WATP

I've sent away to renew it mate but the first payment doesn't come out til the 29th. I'm thinking if I can get a couple of tickets for the emirates then cancel the season ticket renewal, think that would wor ??

Yes.

But come on to fuck mate :anguish:

Any help appreciated

WATP

Yes.

But come on to fuck mate :anguish:

C'mon tae fuck mate what? :rolleyes:

like alot of southern bears in here, am desperate to get to this!! reckon there'll be a few pubs with the game on the telly where bears might be watching?

will there be a neutral section? if so, i just know it'll be taken over by bears

Was thinking of getting some tickets in the home support end. I live down East London so i dont want to be missing this. Otherwise London Branch RSC will be organising the usual sash bash in the Cock Tavern, and plans are being made to use a pub in Islington, and to see if anyone will lets us have live entertainment, ie London Proddie Boys FB.

:pipe:

like alot of southern bears in here, am desperate to get to this!! reckon there'll be a few pubs with the game on the telly where bears might be watching?

will there be a neutral section? if so, i just know it'll be taken over by bears

Was thinking of getting some tickets in the home support end. I live down East London so i dont want to be missing this. Otherwise London Branch RSC will be organising the usual sash bash in the Cock Tavern, and plans are being made to use a pub in Islington, and to see if anyone will lets us have live entertainment, ie London Proddie Boys FB.

ahh brilliant sounds top class. if they manage to get that stuff sorted out in islington or anything, reckon it could be put on RM? proper looking forward to that. am going out to belfast for the marches to, so am gonna be nackered even before the new season starts!

ahh brilliant sounds top class. if they manage to get that stuff sorted out in islington or anything, reckon it could be put on RM? proper looking forward to that. am going out to belfast for the marches to, so am gonna be nackered even before the new season starts!

Il put it up on Rmed when i hear the report from the next two meetings to see what's going in :pipe: