They Have to Win......

JRodgA2k8

This is the scenario which faced Gordon Strachans' side on Sunday afternoon, all they had to do was win against Hibs and the league would be effectively theirs.

What happened? No pressure for them to chase goal difference, just the 3 points and they bottled it.

Now it has been covered by everyone, great performance by Hibs etc etc....but lets not forget one thing, something they clearly have, they HAVE to beat Hearts! They cant lose, they cant draw, they MUST WIN! This makes me believe that even although we must do the business on Sunday to be in no need of any favours that there is a MASSIVE chance of an upset at Celtic Park.

Sure sure, I would like us to go out and with 5 or 6 nil and have the title sewn up no problem but they are forgetting what happened on Sunday already, all they had to do was win and they bottled it. Just remember Motherwell 0-1 Celtic....they tried to hold on, what happened?! We won the title, they collapsed and lost 2-1. It wont be easy for them and hopefully we put on an early blitz and score against Dundee Utd early on, the gaps will emerge as they push for a goal and Hearts will pick them off ;) It couldnt be more sweeter than to have us Win and them Lose!

I know the pressure is on us but its on them too! I look forward to 90 minutes of nerve shredding entertainment where the Red White and Blue ribbons will be drapped on the SPL League Championship and Capt.Davie will be lifting the title aloft!