Earls scored 11 today

Was there a big crowd.

More than 25,000 fans watched the present Celtic side beat an old-boys select 11-4 in honour of former manager Burns, who died last May aged 51.

Boab i thought there would have been a bigger crowd than that, they are always telling us that they are the best fans in the world.

They expected 40,000 honestly it must be clear now we have the better set of fans

Was there a big crowd.

More than 25,000 fans watched the present Celtic side beat an old-boys select 11-4 in honour of former manager Burns, who died last May aged 51.

Boab i thought there would have been a bigger crowd than that, they are always telling us that they are the best fans in the world.

25,000 is a piss-poor crowd for an occassion of such importance to them (they claim) Two-faced turds.

Who cares? Fuck sake.

I care i like to know if there was a big crowd to pay their respects, after all the whole country was sad when tommy died.

I don't think that was at you M, more generally.

It wasn't directed to Minstral, no. Just directed at the fact there are more and more Timmy related threads in the Bears Den that have nothing to do with Rangers.

Who cares? Fuck sake.

I care i like to know if there was a big crowd to pay their respects, after all the whole country was sad when tommy died.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Pathetic.

Rhyan

FUCK TOMMY BURNS HES DEID (8)

:craphead:

Enough of that. Not even funny as a joke. Tommy Burns was one of the good guys. Myself and many other bears were genuinely saddened to hear of his passing. Away and grow up.

(tu)

CELTIC (4-3-3) Brown; Flood, Caldwell, O’Dea, Naylor; Donati, Crosas, Maloney; Vennegoor of Hesselink (Ferry 46), McDonald, Samaras (McGeady 46).

TOMMY BURNS SELECT (4-4-2) Bonner (Kerr 37); Boyd (Vata 30, Callaghan 72), McKay (Stubbs 44), Whyte (Baillie 44), McKinlay (Donnelly 60); Burns (Grant 25, Melville 72), Keane (Lambert 25, Feruz 61), Macleod (Johnson 34, Burns 87), Di Canio (Miller 34, McCluskey 61, Lennon 72); Cadete (Walker 54), Van Hooijdonk (Hartson 54).

Was there a big crowd.

25000 fans for a match in tribute to a celtic legend. What a disgrace. Its not as if they had anything else to do is it? GFITW my arse.

FUCK TOMMY BURNS HES DEID (8)

:craphead:

Enough of that. Not even funny as a joke. Tommy Burns was one of the good guys. Myself and many other bears were genuinely saddened to hear of his passing. Away and grow up.

That'll be at least half of RM fecked then.

Was there a big crowd.

25000 fans for a match in tribute to a celtic legend. What a disgrace. Its not as if they had anything else to do is it? GFITW my arse.

Please get your figures correct boys. From The Tims, er sorry, The Times today:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle6402160.ece

Gordon Strachan finally took his leave of Celtic yesterday and was given a rousing send-off by 35,000 supporters . Is this the old Suvil Calcy oot again?

"I had been told you were the best supporters in the world – and after four years here I now know you are the best in the world" WGS, aw!!

Somebodys telling porkies somewhere.

Was there a big crowd.

They sold 24,000 tickets Minst so you know thats a lie right away, half it, take away the number you first thought of and they'd be nearer the mark. :sherlock:

Who cares? Fuck sake.

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Pathetic.

Rhyan

Have a problem with your spelling? Must be the schooling :craphead: