Mark Bresciano

is useless he is not better than chuck ffs

didnt know there was parma season tickets holders on this as they are the only one i will listen to when someone calls him useless. not someone who rates someone else higher just cos he is from ulster. mibey as a person but as a player is debatable!

didnt know there was parma season tickets holders on this as they are the only one i will listen to when someone calls him useless. not someone who rates someone else higher just cos he is from ulster. mibey as a person but as a player is debatable!

Is it not Palermo he plays for ?

was linked last season.

Good player but i don't see where he would fit in, unless we sell one of Thomson, Mendes, Davis or Edu.

Would be good marketing-wise though. Might get more aussies into Rangers.

Is it not Palermo he plays for ?

Correct. Also, he's called Marc Bresciano.

And dickieboo, if you've seen him a few times then that's enough to form an opinion on a player in my book, otherwise you couldn't legitimately claim to know any player who doesn't play for Rangers.

For what it's worth though, I think he's a class act and would be a great signing (tu)

point taken mate. just think if someone is going to be labelled 'useless' or in the same way 'amazing etc' then it should be formed over more than a few matches. if people from around the world formed opinions on just a few matches then some twat should be offering around 12mill for charlie adam pretty soon depending on what games they judged him on!! :craphead:

WTF so im not a season ticket holder at a club where he doesnt play so my opinion is useless considering you think Chuck adam is an ulsterman is fucking hilarious and you have the cheek to question my knowledge when clearly you know sweet FA so good day to you sir.

I think you will find that Chuck is from Douglas in DUNDEE which is in scotland just in case you were not sure (tu)

i take it you are a season ticket holder are you for the wrong club and this is why you are justified in making a suggestion on the player i pressume you havent made this decision after just "watching a few games"

WTF so im not a season ticket holder at a club where he doesnt play so my opinion is useless considering you think Chuck adam is an ulsterman is fucking hilarious and you have the cheek to question my knowledge when clearly you know sweet FA so good day to you sir.

I think you will find that Chuck is from Douglas in DUNDEE which is in scotland just in case you were not sure (tu)

i take it you are a season ticket holder are you for the wrong club and this is why you are justified in making a suggestion on the player i pressume you havent made this decision after just "watching a few games"

He is actually from Fintry in Dundee people in Douglas would stone you for saying that he is from there lol

He is actually from Fintry in Dundee people in Douglas would stone you for saying that he is from there lol

they wouldnt really, they are so busy smacked out their face they have no idea where they are :lol:

apologies, didnt know 'chuck' was supposed to be for charlie adam. thought you were talking about brunt since he is the other player i mentioned in my original post and i made no mention of adam. iv never called adam a cute little gay nickname like that, i keep fat cunt and useless twat open for him.

i find it extremely hard to believe he is no better than adam when he gets his game in serie a (whoever it is for/26 appearances last season) and charlie is of blackpool standard but i am guessin you are just one of these clowns that just lives in a bubble believing every person on earth should listen to your stupid little opinions and as soon as it is questioned you have a little cry about it.

the guy is the right side of 30, has played reguraly in serie a since 1999 and has 40 international caps so to compare that record to charlie adam who cant get an spl game and has 1 cap to his name SHOWS EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. tit

apologies, didnt know 'chuck' was supposed to be for charlie adam. thought you were talking about brunt since he is the other player i mentioned in my original post and i made no mention of adam. iv never called adam a cute little gay nickname like that, i keep fat cunt and useless twat open for him.

i find it extremely hard to believe he is no better than adam when he gets his game in serie a (whoever it is for/26 appearances last season) and charlie is of blackpool standard but i am guessin you are just one of these clowns that just lives in a bubble believing every person on earth should listen to your stupid little opinions and as soon as it is questioned you have a little cry about it.

the guy is the right side of 30, has played reguraly in serie a since 1999 and has 40 international caps so to compare that record to charlie adam who cant get an spl game and has 1 cap to his name SHOWS EXACTLY HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. tit

(tu) easy mistake, the rest of your post is pish (tu)

half the problem with this place sometimes, facts are "pish" as you so delicately put it. fair enough. cant argue with fools.

half the problem with this place sometimes, facts are "pish" as you so delicately put it. fair enough. cant argue with fools.

Sorry dont have conversations with people that call people names generally means they are ten and have nothing wittier to say (tu)

Guys this boy was mentioned before when we were clutching at straws to field a side capable of anything, we spent that money and secured our destiny for next season but moving on DM will be telling Walter that his money for next season is spent in large. We may see two or three new faces at a combined value of £4-5m but barring any bosmans that'll be our lot.

• 2 weeks later...