IBROX corners original design

coisty78

They said lat year that they were going to fill in the corners and get rid of the screens. They are crap anyway...i want to see the football and not sit and watch tv. I reckon the atmosphere would be better...more money and looks a lot better.

Coisty, thats a good post mate. First time i've seen something like that on RM. (tu)

Cheers for that mate, I remembered those pictures from the early 90's & had a job finding them. Interesting to see how Ibrox might have looked!!!

The screens now just look old and dated, to be honest hardly anyone pays any attention to them. If we coulf get rif of them and fill in the corners it would look awesome and further increase the capacity and atmosphere!!!

Good idea!

If Rangers fans can provide attendance 60.000 then why there is no reconstruction?

Because in the current climate and the financial worries rangers have, the money to construct would out-weigh the revenue coming back in.

I think anyway...:pipe:

anybody interested in this topic should buy the 9 in a row dvd's there great dvd's and they have video of this and of the stadium renovation and they have every old firm game in full

Did I not read a while back that lowering the pitch anymore wasn't a possibility ?

I had read this was part of their plans for expansion of the stadium rather than the complete rebuild of the 3 stands, but to be honest I don't think anything will be happening for quite a while if at all.