Guess the obscure player

RANGERS: Niemi (6), Porrini (6), Amoruso (7), Petric (6), Van Bronckhorst (6), Gattuso (6) (Amato (8) 46), B. Ferguson (6), Thern (7) (I. Ferguson (6) 63), Albertz (9), Graham (6) (Johansson (7) 46), Durie (8).

I don't know who he is!

I don't know who he is!

I always remember David Graham because it was Advocat's first European game in charge after we had signed all the big names. Here I was thinking we had a chance of winning a European Trophy and he starts David Graham up front. I thought he must be one hell of a player to be starting the first European game. How wrong was I.

I don't know who he is!

I always remember David Graham because it was Advocat's first European game in charge after we had signed all the big names. Here I was thinking we had a chance of winning a European Trophy and he starts David Graham up front. I thought he must be one hell of a player to be starting the first European game. How wrong was I.

I remember the exact same thing with V Bronkhorst and Amato etc but I just can't remember him at all!! :huh:

Oh aye David Graham another one we should have kept, where is he noo by the way ? :sherlock:

Sheffield.

'Northern Premier League' apparently.

Does he play for Sheffield FC? haha, I will check then, we sponsor them

Oh aye David Graham another one we should have kept, where is he noo by the way ? :sherlock:

Sheffield.

'Northern Premier League' apparently.

(tu) Auld Dick sure had an eye for players Eh ? Gattuso get tae fcuk, Graham you're one of ma main men ? doh:sherlock:

I dont think he ever started a game, he came on as a sub in three league games.

I think he started against Shelbourne m.

Hardly surprising his career didn't prosper....

Aye like the rest of them eventually ? (tu):sherlock:

I dont think he ever started a game, he came on as a sub in three league games.

I think he started against Shelbourne m.

Hardly surprising his career didn't prosper....

Sorry Manti i was meaning in the league. (tu)

On a side note, what a night that was at Brunton Park!! Looked like being the worst possible start under the little general, could never have predicted us rammin 5 goals down their necks!!!!