Hamed Namouchi

Never, ever forgave him after missing that sitter against Inter. Cracking cross in by none other than Bob (FTP) Malcolm. Do you believe thiat? We drew Inter with Namouchi and Malcolm on the pitch? And.. Bob was one of our better players that night.

What's your views on Darcheville? :anguish:

Never, ever forgave him after missing that sitter against Inter. Cracking cross in by none other than Bob (FTP) Malcolm. Do you believe thiat? We drew Inter with Namouchi and Malcolm on the pitch? And.. Bob was one of our better players that night.

What's your views on Darcheville? :anguish:

IF Darcheville had scored that, Rangers wouldn't have gone to Manchester (tu) it was fate.

I don't think he ever really got given a proper chance with us, I really didn't recall him ever being played in his actual position for us, and then fell foul of the Ibrox boo boys, after that it was only a matter of time before he was punted.

I don't think he ever really got given a proper chance with us, I really didn't recall him ever being played in his actual position for us, and then fell foul of the Ibrox boo boys, after that it was only a matter of time before he was punted.

like charlie adam

done very well for us when he first came here but then got played out of position a lot and was pretty poor. Based on his performances at the time we were probably right to let him go. I think we got half a million for him which was decent enough. I think the guy did have a lot of potential though.