Hamed Namouchi

I think he was a vastly under-rated player, probably not helped by the Rangers out of position syndrome, always looked good at internationals where he more or less played AM. Was less of a right winger than Davis is!

We have certainly had (and have) worse players

He never played for Lorient....hence why he's signed for a crap Turkish team.....oh how we are cursing selling him eh!

Crap Turkish team who beat both Galatasaray and Fenerbahce last season to finish second in their league and win a place in the Champions League qualifiers? Aye, must be shite right enough. :rolleyes:

He never played for Lorient....hence why he's signed for a crap Turkish team.....oh how we are cursing selling him eh!

Played over 40 games scoring 3 times for them. Crap team? Sivasspor finished second in a decent Turkish league.

I think he was a vastly under-rated player, probably not helped by the Rangers out of position syndrome, always looked good at internationals where he more or less played AM. Was less of a right winger than Davis is!

True! People seem to forget that he was trusted and performed well in europe and against Celtic doing the dirty work rather than his natural attacking midfield role.

Was he not out injured for a lot of his time at Lorient?

As for Sivasspor being pish, that's a load of rubbish!

They have some very good players; Mehmet Yildiz, Hayrettin Yerlikaya, Musa Adyin, Herve Tum....I certainly wouldn't like to draw them in the Champions League, should they get past the 3rd Qualifying round!

Was he not out injured for a lot of his time at Lorient?

As for Sivasspor being pish, that's a load of rubbish!

They have some very good players; Mehmet Yildiz, Hayrettin Yerlikaya, Musa Adyin, Herve Tum....I certainly wouldn't like to draw them in the Champions League, should they get past the 3rd Qualifying round!

There you go speaking swahili again mate :pipe:

True! People seem to forget that he was trusted and performed well in europe and against Celtic doing the dirty work rather than his natural attacking midfield role.

He was, and, at a fairly young age too.

His shooting was a tad erratic though haha for us at least

Never, ever forgave him after missing that sitter against Inter. Cracking cross in by none other than Bob (FTP) Malcolm. Do you believe thiat? We drew Inter with Namouchi and Malcolm on the pitch? And.. Bob was one of our better players that night.

Never, ever forgave him after missing that sitter against Inter. Cracking cross in by none other than Bob (FTP) Malcolm. Do you believe thiat? We drew Inter with Namouchi and Malcolm on the pitch? And.. Bob was one of our better players that night.

Aw ffs. He missed a sitter, how many Rangers players have done that over the years?

You can't dislike him because he missed a chance to score. If that was the case, you would despise most of the Rangers team.

Aw ffs. He missed a sitter, how many Rangers players have done that over the years?

You can't dislike him because he missed a chance to score. If that was the case, you would despise most of the Rangers team.

No. I liked Namouchi... Funny thing is though.. that's what I remember about him. Not a bad player and captain of his country at a very young age as well.

u cant dislike a player for missing a sitter do u hate boyd for missin that sitter against villireal which would have puts us threw to the quarters